98. Timothee Chalamet | What's Mine, I'll Never Let Go

By : princechalamet | Tumblr

What's Mine, I'll Never Let Go

Yandere!Timothée Chalamet x Reader

-----

cw: kidnapping (could be triggering/uncomfortable for some), possessiveness, toxicity, Timothée basically being a psychopath, language

p.s i just want to say I know Timothée would never act like this, he's a sweet kind soul who would never do this to anyone !! This obvs just for the imagine

"Timothée stop!"

"Timmy, you're hurting me please stop!"

You cried out, your heart pounding in fear, as Timothée gripped tightly onto your arm, roughly pulling you down the street. "Stop being dramatic" he seethed, pushing you through his front door and slamming it shut, never letting you go.

"I told you to stop speaking to him!" He yelled, face beat red with rage. You shrank back in fear, hands violently shaking. "I-I didn't mean t-" you stuttered, trying to string together a sentence. "Shut up!" Timothée shouted, his fingerprints denting your skin. "You're mine, Y/N" he said lowly, his eyes gazing deeply into yours.

You stared up at him in fear, tears streaming down your cheeks. "Timmy, I'm so sorry" you cried, your shoulders beginning to shake as you cried harder. "Shh baby" he whispered, his large hand cupping your cheek softly, his voice instantly dropping to more of a calming tone. He leant over and kissed your tears away. "I didn't mean to scare you, mon amour" he told you softly, as he stroked your hair. "I just worry about you, some men only want to take you away from me" he told you, as you tried to wipe away your tears.

"I can't let them do that baby, I can't let them take you from me" he whispered darkly, his hand beginning to tight against your jawline. Your heart rate began to increase once again, your mind filled with terror. You knew you had to get away from Timothée.

When you had first started dating, he had seemed so chilled out and gentlemanly, as your relationship progressed, he became more possessive. It never really worried you too much though, as you thought maybe he was just a little jealous or overprotective. However, of recent, he had begun to scare you, his possessiveness had gotten much worse as the days went on.

"I can't let you near them! You're mine!" He said almost maniacally, as he swiftly picked you up and began carrying you up his stairs. You thrashed around in his arms, crying harder and trying to escape.

"Please stop Timmy, please please, just let me go I'll never speak to another guy, please!" You screamed in desperation, but he didn't reply. He only carried you further into his apartment, before throwing you onto the bed in his room and locking the door behind him.

"Timothée!" You yelled, as you ran up to the door and began banging harshly on the wood. "Please let me the fuck out!" You screamed, cheeks stained with tears, hands red raw as they repeatedly collapsed hard against the door.

"I'm sorry amour, I can't let you out" he told you through the door, leaning his head against it on the other side. He blew a small curl away from his eyes, listening to your cries. "I'll be back soon, I love you baby" he said softly before walking away as you continued to cry and beg from inside his room, your yells getting quieter as he left.

After around 20 minutes of sobbing and hyperventilating, you managed to subside your panic attack, your fingers gripping the ends of Timothée's bedsheets. You reached inside your pockets, realising that Timothée had taken your phone in the struggle. As the idea of phoning for help vanished, you began to rummage through drawers to see if there was any other phones or devices that you could use to contact anyone. But you found nothing.