160. Tom Hardy | Out His System

By : sparklemichele | Tumblr

Tom getting a little to turned on by his co star who he has a sex scene with

-----

You held yourself together until you got to your trailer. As soon as the door shut, you burst into tears. What just happen? You and Tom did not have a problem on any of your scenes together but today was totally different. He was aloof and very short with you. Tom was a pro so you could not understand why your first sex scene together fell apart. You both were going through the motions and all was well until you felt Tom get hard and he abruptly stopped the scene. You have done sex scenes before in other movies and your co-star getting hard was a natural reaction. You and your co-star would laugh it off and continue with the scene. Tom was different. He was done for the day and stop production. You needed to get to your rental home as soon as possible so you can drown your anger and embarrassment in a bottle of wine. As soon as you got home, you took off your clothes and put on a yellow tank top with black leggings. You were finally comfortable on the couch and into your second glass of wine when there was a knock at your door. You looked through the peephole and gasped when you saw Tom standing outside your door. You opened the door and he let himself in.

"I need to fuck you out of my system. I can't take this need for you any longer." Tom's voice lowered as his eyes roamed all over your body. You were shocked as those were the first words out his mouth.

"Tom, you are married."You replied hoarsely.

"Don' t you think I know this? I have been fighting this for so long. Your very presence stirs something deep into my soul. It has been a struggle to be by your side,delivering lines without kissing your beautiful lips. Fuck! Even your perfume makes me hard."

"Tom...." You did not know what to say as Tom wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you to him.

"Y/N, I'm not leaving here until you are out my system. If it takes hours or days, I will not leave your place or bed until I no longer crave you."

"What if being with me makes it worse for you....for me?" You looked up into his blue eyes.

"Once I am done with you,it won't be a problem for me to be around you. So, it will not get worse."

You gave Tom a seductive smile. "You sure about that?"

"I'm sure." Tom said with a naughty smile on his lips. "Where is your bedroom?"

"Follow me." You escorted Tom to your bedroom.

"Undress." He demanded, and you obeyed.

As you stood naked in front of Tom, he took his time drinking up your beautiful dark brown skin. You were flawless in his eyes.

Tom's lips finally came crashing down on yours. He was first slow as he took his time tasting you only to become more frantic and animalistic. He grabbed your plump ass as his kiss deepened. You started to tug at his t-shirt and Tom took the hint, pulled from you and quickly undress. As he stood naked before you, you could not help but to trace his tattoos. They were magnificent on his muscular body.

After a few moments Tom pulled away from your caress, leaned down and grabbed a nipple in his mouth causing you too moan in delight.

Your dark nipples were hard as a rock as Tom's tongue lazily flicked at your nipples. He took his time devouring your breast as he sucked and licked every part of your breast even at times trying to suck all in his hungry mouth. Tom had you shaking with pure ecstasy as he licked one nipple and twist the other between his fingers. You were getting weak as Tom picked you up and laid you in the middle of the bed. He crawled on top of you and gazed in your eyes. A sultry smile played on his lips as he looked in your eyes.

"You ready for me?" You shook your head yes. Tom put his hand between your thighs and dip a finger inside you. His smile widens as he felt juices flow onto his hand.

"Indeed, you are." He widens your legs and slowly entered you. You were so wet and tight for him and it felt better than he had imagine. Tom began to drive into you and as he buried himself inside you he tried to hit every hot spot you had. Tom fell into a trance as he fucked you harder and faster. He had to rid the pull you had over him. You let out a little yelp as Tom turned you on all fours and started hitting you from the back. Your moans and screams of ecstasy filled the bedroom.

Tom grabbed a chunk of your afro and pulled your head up to look at him.

"You feel so damn good." He moaned as his thrusts quickens.

"Fuck Tom!" You screamed as you began to fill an orgasmic bliss wash over you. A few deeper strokes, you buried your head in the pillow to muffle your moans as an orgasm seized your body. Tom did not stop, turning you back around on your back steady driving into you.

Tom was hitting it hard that you were on the verge of delirium as you could feel a second orgasm rising just seconds after the first one. You grabbed one of his wrist and twisted your fingers around a couple of his beaded bracelets. As he continued to pound in you hitting you in the right spot, you pulled on the beads causing a couple of bracelets to break. Beads flew everywhere, and Tom kept pounding.

"I.Have.To.Get.You.Out.My.Fucking.System!" He growled with each thrust. You found yourself opening your legs wider and meeting his frantic thrusts.

"Fuck, Y/N!" He moaned in your neck as your pussy walls grabbed him tighter. "Fuck!" You grabbed his ass pushing him into you as you squeezed him harder. Tom felt his balls tighten as he watches you quiver as waves of pleasure coursed through your body again.Your pussy grabbed Tom tighter as your orgasm gripped your body. This finally pushed Tom over the edge and his balls exploded as his body convulsed as he released inside you. You smiled as you watch Tom's face contort and his eyes roll in the back of his head. You knew as his body shuddered above you there was no way he got you out of his system.

Tom slowly pulled out and gathered you in his arms. You both caught your breath in silence.

"Am I out your system now?" You asked kissing his neck. You felt Tom shiver as he shook his head no.

"I think you were right. It's worse now." He truly sounded upset. You sat up on your elbow and looked down at his handsome face.

"How are we going to do the scene then?"

"It will be easy for me now."

"How?" You frown confused.

"I'm just going to keep fucking you." He announced. You smiled at the thought of the endless rounds of sex you and Tom would have. "Open those beautiful legs, round two love."

You sighed with pleasure as Tom slowly entered you again.