130. Keanu Reeves | Sleepy Sex

By : ficsnroses | Tumblr

Summary : Keanu and you wake up and have some soft and lazy 3:00am sex :))

Prompt : requested by anon! this is prompt fic #20.

Word Count : 1.5K

Warning : nsfw, smut. fluffs.

Keanu and you had retired to bed earlier that night, buzz of the caroling crickets out the window a serene nighttime song. The grim black sky holds the stars close, warmth in its opaque safety; similar to the way your husband held you just now into the late AM. Against your back, his chest lays still, unrushed, calm in the evening quietude with his love held close. Hot on your neck, his breath is steady and placid, gentle snores calming until his cocoa eyes drift open suddenly-

sleep thick with slumber pursuing flutter. Emitting a gentle yawn, the gruff of his throat drags quietly into the mute bedroom walls, lips smacking contently before drawing your body closer. With a gentle hum, he nuzzles deeper in to the satin skin of your neck, callous palm slightly trailing up into the hem of your shirt to rest on your bare stomach; smiling dozily to the scent of your Californian citrus body wash.

In a drowsy delight, his body falls in harmony with your breaths, steady and calm as the night falls further, until he feels a gentle graze of your soft hand shifting to trace inside your shirt, resting on top of his much larger one. "Mmmmm," You almost inaudibly moan, sleepy haze clouding your mind to the feel of his body so near. With a gentle turn in his embrace, you nuzzle into the dark of his chest, quick glance toward the clock telling you it was looming 3:00AM.

"Why are you awake?" You probe quietly, sleep thick on your saccharine tone. His chest is warm, inviting, a beautiful save haven for your mind to delight.

Chest rumbling quietly, the deep baritone of his voice rings adjacent your ear. "Why are you awake," He returns, more of a statement than question. With his palms snaking into your shirt yet again, he soothes gentle strokes up and down your bare back, hauling you closer, both your eyes rested shut in the morning awakening.

Keanu has always been this way with you; the way he touches you, browses your skin so lightly; so loving; your body left tingling as his warmth enthralls through your nerves.

"You woke me up." You rational, giggling quietly with your head leaning up slightly, a delicate kiss dotted to his jaw. Full and bulged, your mid brushes against his manhood, tent swollen inside his boxers, warmth swelling when your palm brushes over the clothed wood. A sly grin tints your lips, sleepy eyes fluttering with a gentle blush when you speak. "And what's this?"

"Your ass was brushing against me." He defends, fingers now dipping into the waistband of your flannel pajama bottoms. "Just happens when you're around." He sighs, chuckling through a breathy yawn, fingers trailing suggestively low into your underwear.

"Yeah?" You sheepishly sigh, wet kisses falling your lips embeded to his jawline lazily as crisp AM air filters the window panes; a chilled tinge to your skin. "Wanna feel you closer..." You breathe through warm, gentle kisses now to his neck, palm delicately rubbing his bulged cock that only grows greater.

Keanu's mouth soothes soft, gentle hums of pleasure as he places his palms to your hips, soaked into your riveting touch as your fingers explore his boxers, peeling down just enough to free his thriving balls and girthy cock. His member radiates tender heat, fully erect already for your body's taking. "You gonna take care of me?" He smiles into your neck, own fingers slipping off your bottoms as he palms your heat, sturdy digits circling small motions to your mound in order to spread your slickness, preparing for the way his cock would sleepily pump your moistly wet, warm folds soon.