194. Sebastian Stan | Lucky Pair

By : watchmegetobsessed | Tumblr 

word count: 1.5k
Sebastian is still trying to wrap his head around the fact that he is one lucky guy.

-----

Sebastian has always been a humble man. Growing up, with a strong and loving family background, he never really left the path that leads to good manners and appreciation even for the smallest things in life. Not even becoming a successful actor could change the way he sees and feels grateful for everything he has and achieved.

There were times when he thought he wouldn't find the person he could settle with, feel comfortable enough around to spend the rest of his life with. Let alone start a family with. That was until he met you.

From the very start he felt a sense of belonging to you, like you pulled him in, so easily and fast, enchanted him and simply made him yours. And he didn't mind it, not even a bit. Dating you has been such a different experience than his previous relationships. As if it made him realize how shallow and loose they were, but now he had the chance to taste what real love is like. With all the good and bad, the two of you have been sharing such a deep connection since the beginning that put his previous dating experiences to shame.

Now that you are pregnant and engaged, Sebastian has been immensely overwhelmed with how amazing his life is getting, all thanks to you. He is amazed by everything about the road to becoming parents, all the changes and challenges, he feels like it all led him to this exact point in life. What he likes the most about it however is you. Seeing you grow your baby, see the growth and the changes every day, the miracle of life happening right in front of his eyes. And he is still having a hard time believing that you chose him to do all of this with, to have the most beautiful gift of life with him.

He has always admired you in many ways, you've been a fascinating creature to him from the very beginning and he loved learning new things about you, things that made him fall in love with you even more. After spending years together he could still look at you with the same amount of love he did when you were just getting to know each other. But then came the pregnancy and Sebastian found himself falling deeper than ever.

He has often found himself looking at you with his heart full and chest warm at the oddest moments. When you were doing your skincare routine in the evening, standing in front of the mirror, putting on all the different products, he always has a great view of you from the side, sitting on the bed and he loves how he saw your belly get bigger each time, as you went through the same steps. Or the way you always scratch the lower part of your bump every morning as your good morning to the baby, humming to yourself with your eyes still closed in the soft morning light that floods the bedroom through the massive windows. Or how you draw a little heart on your tummy with your lotion before spreading the scream all over your skin. All these little things have had him melting, so thankful that he gets to see and experience it. With you.

Now the two of you are having a lazy Sunday, Sebastian has been watching a football game on TV and you are sitting next to him, your laptop on the top of a pile of pillows next to you, your legs crossed underneath you as you're typing away on the keyboard. You're wearing your reading glasses you recently got and for what he nagged you forever to finally get, but you refused to, feeling like you're a little too young to have reading glasses. But then you realized you really did need them when you had trouble reading emails on your phone. You gave in and bought a pair, the transparent frame is a subtle accessory on your pretty face. Sebastian hasn't told you, but it's doing things to him, especially when you push them up to the top of your head, keeping your unruly hair back with them from your forehead. However now it makes you appear more on the cute side rather than the sexy, though that aspect is still there as well.

You're snacking on some veggie chips, your latest craving that now takes up half of the pantry, reading something your mother has sent you about the wedding that will only take place after the baby is born, but she's been so excited about it, she's been bombarding you with ideas she finds online. You don't mind it, carefully reading everything she proposes to you and then leaving comments and suggestions of your own before sending it back to her.

You're wearing an oversized shirt with no pants on, just your underwear, your legs bare and looking so soft and squishy, Sebastian is having a hard time not to reach out and feel them with his own hands.

It's so domestic, so mundane and simple, seeing you like this in the comfort of the home the two of you share, yet in this moment he feels like he is on top of the world. He swears he could cry from happiness when he looks at you in this state and he wishes he could preserve this moment forever.

He watches you reach into the bag, your eyes still on the screen, but then you realize that the chips is gone and you pout softly, giving the now empty bag a sad look. It's just then that you notice him watching you instead of the game on the TV.

"What is it?" you ask with a shy, confused look. Sebastian shakes his head, smiling to himself as he leans closer, his lips meeting the corner of your mouth in a soft, chaste kiss.

"Nothing. You want me to grab another bag for you?"

"Ah, no. I shouldn't even have eaten this bag," you mumble under your breath, pursing your lips.

"Just eat it if you want it, Doll. There's nothing wrong about it."

"Don't tempt me, I've already put on so much baby weight!" you warn him playfully, making him chuckle.

"That's alright. You still look beautiful," he assures you, making your heart flutter in your chest. As a reply, you just give his hand a squeeze before returning to your laptop, starting to type away, but Sebastian can't stop himself from staring still. Licking your lips you notice his gaze again, feeling a little shy under his inspecting stare.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" you start guessing, but he shakes his head no, a hand reaching out to finally grab your bare thigh, his fingers deliciously sinking into your flesh.

"No, I just..." he sighs. "You're so beautiful and I love you so much. That's it."

Your cheeks immediately heat up at his words, not sure where all of this affection is coming from all of a sudden.

"Stop, I didn't even shower this morning," you huff awkwardly. You just simply couldn't muster up the energy to undress, shower and dress again, so you decided to skip, now Sebastian is treating you like a princess.

"I really don't care," he smirks, reaching up his palm cups the side of your face, his thumb running across the soft skin under your eye. He simply can't fight this sudden wave of sentimentality, not that he wants to. Showing his love and affection has always been important for him and he will not shy away from letting you know how he feels. "I know I've said this before, but... I really am one lucky man."

"You always say this as if I'm doing you a favor by being with you, but it's mutual, Seb," you softly tell him. Abandoning your laptop you scoot closer until he can wrap an arm around your shoulders, your sides pressed up against each other. "I'm lucky to have you too."

"Yeah? So you're not sick of me yet?" he teases you playfully, pressing his fingers into your side, making you jump a little.

"You think I would have said yes if I was?" you ask, holding up your hand, the diamond ring sitting not so subtly on your finger.

"Maybe you said yes just because I knocked you up," he prompts and you smack his chest, making him laugh.

"Stop that! As if we weren't already planning to have a baby, sometime soon," you mock him, narrowing your eyes at him and smirking down at you he just kisses your forehead.

"I know, I know. I'm just still kinda looking for the explanation how someone like you ended up with me."

"Oh please! Thousands of women were devastated when it got out that you're off the market," you scoff at his comment. "I should be thinking about the how, not you."

"I guess we are... a lucky pair then, huh?" he smirks as you snake a hand behind his neck, pulling him down so your lips meet in a smearing kiss.

"Mm, the luckiest," you grin against his lips.