78. Robert Pattinson | She's My Collar

By : imaginedisish | Tumblr

Summary: You and Rob are friends with benefits, but after saving you on a horrendous night out with your friend, you find that your relationship means more than just that.

Warnings: So, this is serious, but there is some sexual harassment/assault in here. It's brief and not graphic or anything like that, but I wanted to write the scene in to demonstrate how fucked up it is, regardless of the setting and regardless of what someone is wearing, as well as how important awareness is. No means no, thank you!

Other warnings: Smut!!!!! Smut smut smut!! Cursing, stuff like that, brief violence/mention of blood.

-----

"Oh come on, what do you mean you aren't going to come?" Your friend shouts from the other side of the room, waving her mascara wand around violently. She points the wand towards you. "You told me you were going to come, no matter what." Her voice is accusatory and she gives you a look.

A look you knew far too well.

She disappears into the bathroom to continue getting ready. You let yourself fall back onto the olive green leather couch behind you. Your head gently hits the wall and you glance up to the ceiling in an attempt to evade your friend's question. She already knows why you aren't joining her on her clubbing escapades this evening, but you don't want to admit it.

A deep breath escapes your lips and you shake your head. "No reason in particular," You utter quietly, hoping she can't hear you over the music playing in the background. You look down at your phone, waiting for a ding or a text from the man you were waiting to hear from.

If I could take her down and run, then I'd call her

'Cause she's standing drama, she know I'll call her

She's getting on the sun and then she ordered

Imagine me, imagine me now (she's my collar)

"No reason, huh?" She yells over the music. "Perfect, then you can keep your promise."

You roll your eyes and look up from the screen. "No reason that you need to know," You yell back, pushing yourself up off the couch. "And I don't recall promising you anything," You say sardonically as you walk towards the bed on the other side of the room. You grab the short, blue dress you had brought with you just in case you were going to join her off of the covers.

Your friend pops out of the bathroom just as you start heading towards the bedroom door. "Oh come on! This just isn't fair." She's very clearly annoyed, and she should be.

You were planning on ditching her the second Rob texted you that he wanted to hang out.

About a year ago, you had met Rob after your set at Glastonbury. You and your band got off stage and he was there, waiting for you.

"That was amazing!" He shouts over the crowd still roaring behind you. He places a hand on your shoulder. Your heart flutters in your chest. "Really, you're incredible." He lets go, but the warmth of his touch lingers on your exposed skin.

You blush a bit. "Thank you so much," You say, smiling widely. You had obviously met other celebrities before. After all, you had won a grammy, played hundreds of concerts, and yet, something about this felt different.

Rob smiles back, chuckling lightly."I can't help but feel a little star struck right now, with (Y/N) (Y/L/N) standing in front of me," He jokes, nudging your right arm with his elbow ever so slightly.

"The feeling is mutual," You say shyly. You genuinely were a bit star struck, despite having just played the closing set at Glastonbury.

He shouts something again, but you can barely make out what he's saying. You grab his arm and pull him into the small dressing room directly next to you. The sound of the crowd dissipates a bit, and Rob begins to speak again.