10. Tom Hiddleston | Paradise

By : multific | Tumblr

Request: Imagine winning a ticket to a luxury cruise, disaster strikes and you end up shipwrecked on an island with none other than Tom Hiddleston...

------

You thought that this was your chance, you finally won something!

A not just a bar of chocolate or something, but a ticket for a luxury cruise. And you just couldn't wait to be on the ship. You won the ticket when you went with a friend of yours to shop at a mall, there was a young woman trying to get people to spin the wheel and win. You and your friend thought why not. She won a coupon while you won the ticket.

The only downside was probably that you had to go alone. But other than that, your prize included everything.

It was a month and a half trip on the Atlantic Ocean, the trip would start from Portugal and it would go over to America, the first stop is Brazil and then Miami and then it would be back to Portugal. It honestly sounded like the best vacation one could have. Being on a luxurious ship that offers everything you can wish for, beautiful rooms, restaurants, shops, and scenery, really sounded like a dream.

It was almost as if it was too good to be true.

And it was.

Because on the fourth day of the ship, everything went downhill.

You got woken up by an awful loud sound and then the alarm went off. Everyone was yelling, panicking and running around.

Everything was chaos.

At some point a person pushed you and you ended up hitting your head. Just as you reached the dock, you saw what caused the panic, fire.

The loud sound you heard was an explosion and then came the fire.

You heard crying, shouting as you ended up falling over the railing and into the water.

Luckily for you, you found a piece of wood to hold yourself up.

You were on the open water for a day, trying to find other survivors was impossible, since after you fell off, the ship another explosion hit, but this one, blew the whole ship up. The whole ship was gone in a matter a minutes. Leaving everyone dead.

You were devastated.

You watched hundreds of people die, a huge ass ship sink and the fact that your whole life was ruined wasn't even your biggest concern. All you could think about is the bodies, as you floated with them in the water. Reminding yourself that all of them had lives, families. So, this is what they call 'survivors guilt'?

Another day passed on the piece of wood. Now you floated far away. And honestly? You were ready to die. Thirst will get to you quick or exhaustion.

Then you heard a faint noise, it made you pick your head up, but as you couldn't see anything other than water, you blamed it on your imagination.

Then you saw it, in the corner of your eye, an island.

The revelation lit a fire inside you as you basically raced there.

And once you were on land, you flopped down in the shade of a tree, you slept what felt like days, hunger and thirst woke you up.

You sat on the sand for a good minute before going into the forest and finding a water source and a coconut to eat. You were extremely lucky to be able to find a water source that is safe to drink and food at the same time in such a short amount of time.

***

You didn't know how long you have been on the island. On an island in the middle of the Ocean. Every day, you'd go to the beach in hopes of seeing a ship or plane, to see someone who will help you. After all, it wasn't that small of an island, it had a mountain and when you climbed up there, you noticed that the place was bigger than you originally thought. The water has washed some wreckage from the ship to shore, from those materials, you were able to build yourself a shelter, but after a few days you found a cave in the mountain, and now you were living there. It rained a lot on the island. Which was a great way for you to collect water. You even found a pond and river in the forest, but you saw enough episodes on Discovery Channel and you knew better than to immediately jump into the water. After you made sure everything was fine with it, which was, you decided to go there every day to clean yourself and to collect water.