129. Timothee Chalamet | Tik Tok Challenge

By : princechalamet | Tumblr

Tik Tok Challenge

Another imagine!! This is a shorter one, I based it on a tik tok challenge I saw recently where you make up a random story about your friend and tell it in front of them. I thought it was funny so here's an imagine about that! 💞 Dont forget to send in requests for any storylines u want to see !!

You and Timothée wandered down the street, hand in hand, as you sipped on your hot beverage. "Look at that guy over there" you chuckled and pointed, Timothée following your direction to a street mime. "What a legend" Timothée mused, the both of you watching the mime in awe and amusement. "Come on mon amour, we better get back to the car" he finally said, his sweet pet name falling from his lips like a song.

You nodded and followed, your hand still held tightly in his. "I gotta post a tik tok today actually, my videos have been getting more attention recently!" You said excitedly, happy that your new tik tok venture was taking off. Timothée rolled his eyes and laughed softly. "Hey!" You said defensively, bumping his hip with yours as you took another sip of your drink. "Baby, you know I'm happy that your tik tok dream is taking off," he chuckled, "but we all know you're going to force me to be in it and we also all know I don't want to" he said. You laughed and shook your head, "buuuut I love having you in them" you pouted, giving him your best puppy eyes. "Ugh why are you so adorable" he chuckled, kissing your forehead lightly.

You made it back to your car, climbing in and instantly setting your phone up in front of you. An idea popped into your head, remembering a challenge you had seen recently on the app. Timothée sat in the drivers seat, scrolling through his phone quickly before he would drive off. "Timmyyy, please be in my tik tok? Just today! I have a story to tell" you smiled, clasping your hand in a begging motion. He rolled his eyes and groaned, "fine, but I get extra cuddles tonight for doing this" he smirked. You cheered and leaned over, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "You're the best!"

You quickly opened the app and pressed record, waving at the camera. "Hey guys so I'm here with precious Timmy, and I'm going to tell you a story about what literally just happened to us!" You started off, a small smirk appearing on your lips. Timothée looked at you, curious as to what you would say. He was recounting the last couple hours of the day, trying to think of what possibly happened that would be interesting enough to warrant a tik tok.

"Okay so, me and Timmy were just walking down the street, right before we got to the car, and this man came running up to us" you started off, Timothée's eyebrows furrowing as he certainly did not remember any man coming up to the two of you. You continued your story however, "and then this man literally got down on one knee, and straight up asked Timmy to marry him!" You said, chuckling as if it were true. Timothée's face screwed in confusion, as he stared at you incredulously. "Wasn't that so random?" You said, turning to him and smiling. He was so confused that he just nodded along slowly, beginning to think he had seriously mentally blanked on this moment.

"And then, the police came running after this man because apparently he had been selling drugs and they just chased him away! It was so crazy, and I've never seen Timmy's face so shocked before" you laughed, trying to keep it together as well as showing Timothée how serious you were about this. "Babe, what?" Timothée whispered, giving you the cutest confused face ever. He squinted his eyes, trying to calculate in his brain what the hell you were saying. "That didnt..." he began to say as you cut him off. "I hope the police found him! Drugs are bad, and I also wasn't expecting my boyfriend to get randomly proposed to today" you said to the camera again, finishing off your story.

Timothée shook his head, waving his hands in the air. "No no, what the fuck?" He said, a confused chuckle spilling from his lips. You stopped the video and instantly burst into fits of giggles, your face heating up from your hysteria. "Have you gone insane?" Timothée questioned, scratching the back of his neck and still utterly confused. "Babyyy" you laughed, "it's a silly tik tok challenge where you tell a fake story about your friend or whatever in front of them" you laughed, leaning into him. He slapped his hand against his face and groaned in amusement, "Y/N!" He laughed loudly. "I thought you had lost it, I was so confused" he replied, as you kissed his cheek. "Don't worry Timmy, but that will make a great tik tok! Your reaction was priceless" you giggled, as he nuzzled his face into your shoulder.

"That one was quite funny, I'll give you that" he replied, beginning to