6. Will Poulter | Broken Locks *

By : tricksters-captain | Tumblr

Summary: You and Will are flat mates and when the bathroom lock breaks. What happens when boundaries are broken...

Pairings: Will Poulter x reader

Word Count: 2,159

Warnings: Strong language, lots of fluff at the beginning, smut at the end. Unprotected shower smut (use protection kids)

-----

Will had been very kind to offer you a place to stay when you needed it.

Recently, you had to suddenly leave your flat and being good friends with Will after filming together last year, he kindly offered for you to move in with him. He had a spare bedroom which you quickly moved into and that's where it all started.

You and Will hadn't been flatmates very long when the bathroom door lock broke. You two soon had to set some boundaries after that happened. You both became very good at being aware of when the other was in the bathroom at which time since you were both too lazy or too busy to get the locked fixed.

Things seemed to be going well until one day when Will had gone out and had a bit too much to drink... Which ended with him at the door of the bathroom whilst you were in the shower, begging to be let in...

"(Y/n), come on. I'm dying out here." Will begged as he knocked on the door again.

"I'm almost finished." You said as you massaged the shampoo into your hair.

"(Y/n), please." Will didn't know how much longer he could hold it. Silently wishing he had peed before he left the bar downtown.

You continued to ignore him, when suddenly, you heard a frustrated grunt outside followed by the unlatching of the door.

"William Jack Poulter!" You shrieked in protest as you poked your head out from the shower curtain to see him stood by the toilet.

You grimaced and quickly ducked back behind the curtain.

"Thank fu..." Will exhaled as he tipped his head back in relief.

"I can't believe you just did that." You knew he'd be drinking so he was much ballsier than normal, however, he still just barged into the bathroom whilst you were naked.

"I'm sorry but in my defence there's a curtain and I was about to piss myself." Will's words began to slew together.

"Bloody hell... Fine. Now hurry up." You rolled your eyes as you heard him flush the loo then run his hands under the tap.

That may have been the first time he intruded on your 'very important' shower time but it most definitely wasn't the last.

The next time he had let himself break the bathroom boundary was after you broke up with your boyfriend.

He had walked past the bathroom door to hear your usual Sunday night shower, however, it wasn't the usual out of tune singing or mumbling lines to yourself but instead something much different.

You were crying.

He felt his chest go heavy when he realised.

He rested his head against the bathroom door and contemplated going in to check on you... It didn't take him long to cave in to the concern pulling at his heart strings.

You tried to stop crying as you heard the latch of the bathroom door go slowly.

"(Y/n)?" Will called your name softly as he opened the door a fraction.