42. Tom Holland | What Others Call Love

By : multific | Tumblr

Frat!Tom Holland x Reader

College!AU

Summary: Tom was always known for being the kind of guy who played with women. But one day the unexpected happened, he fell in love.

Tom was always the life of the party, and believe it, he had been to a lot of those. He enjoyed the attention, the music, the crowd, and more importantly, the women. He wouldn't call himself a fuckboy though.

One day however his whole life has changed.

He went to the library to return a book he took out ages ago, and there you were.

Just sitting there reading a book and taking notes, he went up to you to win you with his charms but as soon as you started having a rather normal conversation, like a light had been switched on in him, and just like that, he saw the world from a different perspective.

He started care about you which sounds a bit obsessive. At first, he thought something was wrong with him, but he soon realized that this might be what others call love. Something he never thought he will experience or need.

He asked you to help him with his homework and you gladly helped, even if you knew his ways, you figured he would never go for the basic girl. But oh how wrong you were to think that.

About a month ago he confessed his feeling to you and promised it wasn't a joke or bet or anything, his feelings were genuine.

You decided that it was worth a shot and so, you two started dating.

Tom established in the very beginning that he wasn't ready to tell about your relationship to his friends just yet, so it was your secret. He said he would make up excuses to them so they wouldn't suspect it. And they didn't, not even Harrison.

And it wasn't like a really big dirty secret, you two went on a lot of dates, and you enjoyed every single moment you spent with him. Tom became the best boyfriend you ever had.

***

It was already December and Tom thought that a cute ice skating date would put you into the holiday spirit. And he also saw many movies and they all ended well with full of quality moments and great memories.

So, he asked you to meet him at the park near campus in front of the big Christmas tree. You waited there for a full of three minutes when suddenly someone jumped on you and kissed your cheek.

"Hello, Darling."

"Hi!" you smiled at him.

"Ready?"

"Yes, but since I can't skate you'll have to hold me so I won't fall." you explained while you walked to the ice.

"No problem, you can hold onto me."

You had a really great time on the ice. You held onto Tom for dear life, which he obviously enjoyed very much, he never stopped smiling about it. He smiled and laughed with and at you that his face hurt.

But what the two of you didn't know is that someone was watching you.

***

"Harrison, should we go to the movies or shops first?" Noah asked Harrison as they walked through the park. "Btw where's Tom?"

"He said he was at a family lunch-dinner thing." said Harrison as he typed away on his phone, not looking at his friend.

"He's been gone these days. Hell, for the past month he hasn't been with us much."