2. Tom Felton | Nightmare

By : slythraco | Tumblr

 Tom has nightmares of you lesving him. He tries to hide it from you until you found out.

-----

"I can take this anymore Tom ! I really did as much effort as I could do but it doesn't work, WE don't work !" Y/N shouted to her boyfriend's face. "Y/N...please...don't leave me." Tom begged, tears falling down his cheeks. "I'm sorry Tom...but we're done."

"No...no !" Y/N rolled her eyes before grabbing her bags to leave the house, she tries to quickly walk to the door but he grabs her wrist. "Y/N...I love you please !"

"Well, not me, not anymore." She was totally lying but she knew she had to be hard in her words to be able to pass that door. And it works, Tom finally let go of her arm and she leaves the house, leaving a broken Tom behind her.

<•>

Tom jumps, making him sit up on his bed, out of breath. This nightmare again, he kept doing it every night. At this point he thought it was just a sign, a way to see the future. The idea of seeing that really happening breaks his heart in a thousand pieces, he couldn't imagine his life without you.

He turns his head to the side, fortunately, you were still asleep next to him. He sigh as he gets up from bed to go in the bathroom. He turns on the tap and pour water in his hands before rubbing it on his face to bring him to reality. For a second he looks at himself in the mirror and try to convince himself that this nightmare is just a dream, it's never going to happen but he doesn't really believe it.

Maybe he should talk to you about it, about how scared he is to lose you. But then he tell himself that you would take him for a wimp who whines like a child because of a stupid nightmare. So he keeps it to himself. And keep his pain hidden under a fake smile.

But you are no fool, you know him more than he knows himself, something was off with him. The first thing you noticed is how tired he looked, he had giant dark circles under his eyes. You were obviously worried about him. One day you catch him coming back from the bathroom in the middle of the night, he came back to bed without seeing you weren't still asleep and you understood when he kept himself from falling asleep, like he was scared of it.

A few days later, his state seemed to get worse and worse. And you knew he would get either offended or angry if you asked about it, so instead, you choose to take care of him like the loving girlfriend you are. You were preparing his lunch, his favourite one and maybe with that you could get some informations from him.

Tom arrives in the kitchen and smiles when he sees you cooking. "What are you concocting for us ?" He asked in an husky voice while his arms slide around your waist. "Scrambled eggs with bacon" You answered in your sweet voice. "You're the best my love !" He said in the crook of your ear before you turn around to see him, you could see he had a hard keeping his eyes open. Your eyebrows frowns slightly at your view. "Tom...?"

"Mmmh ?" He mumbles. "Are you okay ?" You asked worryingly. "Yes ! Yeah of course, why ?" Tom pulls slightly away, taking a few steps back. You shrug your shoulders slightly as you search for your words. "I-I don't know you seem really tired lately..." You explain. Tom nods, thinking if he should tell you or not. He choose the second option. "Yes...I'm having a hard time sleeping lately but don't worry darling, it will pass." He puts a gentle kiss on you cheek before stepping back to go towards the living room.

You look at him go but you realise something in his walk, he seems to lose balance. "Tom are you-" you don't have the time to finish your sentence that he stat to fall. You run quick enough to catch him before he hits the floor. with the little force you have you manage to lift him up after putting his arm around your neck.

You drag him to your bed trying not to panic. You gently put him on the mattress and sit beside him, waiting for him to wake up after you made sure he was still breathing.

•••

"No...! No ! Y/N !" Tom shouted still in his sleep, you quickly take his face, making him jolt and wake up. His eyes translated panic and you finally understood what kept him from sleeping. "That's it...that's why you weren't sleeping...you have nightmares...!" Tom bite his lip in shame. "Y/N..." He whispers. "Why haven't you told me ?" You asked all worried.

"I just...I didn't want to look like a child who cries because he has nightmares." He explains as he leans up to sit on the bed. "Tom..." You surround his neck with your arms to hug him as strongly as you can, it broke your heart that he thought like that. "You can tell me everything ! I don't see you as a child, nightmares can be really traumatic. What do you see in them ?" You asked curiously as you pull away to look at his beautiful blue eyes. He takes a few seconds to take the courage to tell you. "I see you, leaving me. Every fucking time. It's-it's too much to handle, I don't want to live that again !"

One of your hand slide to his cheek when you see a tear run it down. You erase it with your thumb. "Tom...it's just a dream, it's not true." You say in a comforting voice. "But what if it becomes true...what if it's like a fucking premonition ?" You negatively nod your head. "I'm never gonna leave you ! Why would I ? I love you, more than anything else...and you're making me so happy Tom !" Your boyfriend seems to calm down a little bit. He grabs your head between his hands to pull you into a soft kiss. "I love you too Y/N..." He whispers against your lips before pulling away to look at you. "You need to rest love"

It's your time to whisper as your push on his shoulder to make him lay again. You were about to get up but his hand on your wrist make you stop on your movement. "Stay with me please" Tom beg, you look at the clock to see what time is it. "I can't I'm already late for work !" Tom slightly sighs as he looks at you. "Call them and tell them you're not coming...please...I need you, at least for today." You can't resist his little puppy eyes so you sigh against and grab your phone.

You compose your boss's number and push the button to call her. A few minutes later, you come back to Tom after you got the authorisation from your work to stay home today. Your boyfriend smiles when he sees you coming back. "Thank you darling" He whispers as you lay beside him. You open your arms for him take place in it. He bite his lip and come closer to you so you can surround his neck with them as his surroundings your waist into a hug, laying in bed like the sloths you were.

One of your hands goes all the way up to her sandy blonde hair, you gently pass your fingers trough, allowing Tom to sigh at ease. "Promise me you'll never leave." He says in a whisper, his head resting on you chest. "I promise you, Tom." You put a gently kiss on his forehead before waiting for him to fall asleep peacefully for the first time in a while.