179. Tom Holland | Happy

By : sailingintothenight | Tumblr

During your Jimmy Kimmel interview, Tom pays you a surprise visit, and surprise surprise, he proposes to you in the middle of a new game.

-----

"Welcome, (Y/N), to the show!" Emotion spreads through your veins and awakens your sleeping heart, making you smile as Jimmy Kimmel and his audience give you a very warm welcome. You have waited for this moment for a long time, to be back in a studio after a well-deserved rest in England, together with your boyfriend, his family and yours, and so, with new energies, you're eager to return, happier and more at peace than ever before. "So, (Y/N), How was it during Valentine's Day? I understand that you were back in London with your family."

"Yes. After recording Onward, I returned to London for a few weeks off before doing these interviews again. I must say that I had missed being here. But, Actually, I didn't do anything special on Valentine's Day, just the usual thing, you know, being with my family and friends."

"Some people saw you that night with Tom Holland. Everyone knows that you two have been friends since childhood. Was it fun working with him again after The Avengers?"

"Very fun." You said confidently, ignoring that Jimmy, like other hosts, hinted that there was more than just a friendship between Tom and you. "I loved working with Tom and Chris again."

"Did it feel weird to stop being an avenger?"

"Uh... a little bit, yes. It was great to be a superhero; the kids were so happy to see me after that. It was definitely a great experience."

"For now, we've seen you in Avengers and as Peter Parker's romantic interest in Spider-man: far from home. Should we think that soon it will be your turn to have your own movie? Would you like that?"

"Of course I would like that." You laugh sheepishly, the thought of having your own story making you blush. "But I don't think Skyler is ready yet, for now it's enough to be where I am today. I definitely think that the white Phoenix is ​​a great character, so I hope that she and I can grow up in the Marvel world."

"We spoke to Tom Holland when he was here and he said that working with you was a dream. Was it difficult acting with your best friend? You know, your characters had a very passionate kiss. Phew." Jimmy jokes, fanning his face with his hand, making the audience laugh.

"I want to believe that we are professionals so it wasn't difficult." You joke, managing to make others laugh.

"Well, (Y/N), today we are going to do something different. We think it would be fun to let the audience ask you a few questions about yourself and the new movie Onward."

You smile.

"It sounds incredible."

"All right then. There's a boy over there. The gentleman on the right." Jimmy points to the seats behind the cameras, where a young man in a gray hoodie stands up, taking it off. "Hello. What is your name, sir?"

"Hello, everyone." Tom greets the audience as your mouth opens in real surprise, racing your heart at the thought that he is here and not in England. He smiles, adorable, waving to the crowd and then to you, been so far from him. With each breath, you had missed him the weeks you were away from him, but now, so close to you, it seemed that you are in a dream. His brown hair was growing back, and the only thing you want at that moment is to be able to hug him again, that, and give him a light punch for not telling you he was there. "Hello, (Y/N), nice to meet you. Can I tell you that you are really beautiful? More beautiful than you are in movies."