46. Tom Holland | Runaway Dog

By : multific | Tumblr

Pairing: Tom Holland x Reader

Warnings: none just pure cuteness, this is an AU where Tom is a non-celebrity

Summary: One day at the park you meet with a cute dog and her even cuter owner

----

Finally, after a long week at school, you could relax.

It was Saturday and you decided to take a walk around the city, window-shopping at first but as time passed you actually bought some clothes to yourself. You went alone since your friends were busy, but you didn't mind it, you enjoyed spending time alone. You went to the local park because there was a really good Café and your favourite drink with some cake there was phenomenal. Since it was a nice spring day you decided to sit outside. The table where you sat gave you a good view of the park and the lake in the middle, you saw people jogging, walking, some walking their dog and some tourists taking pictures of the flowers. There were a lot of people at that time, everyone enjoying the nice weather and the weekend.

You happily ate your cake and drank your drink when out of nowhere a very cute dog was sitting next to you, more specifically, a blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier. The dog looked at you possibly asking for food. You looked around to find it's owner but found no one.

"Hello there, little fella. How can I help you?" you knew that this breed of dog was aggressive, but you weren't scared of it. You reached down a little carefully, the fact that you trusted the dog does not mean that the dog trusted you too. But the dog stood up and came closer to you, and let you pet it. The dog's tail was shaking, so it was happy with your actions. You looked for a name tag on the collar and maybe a number.

"Tessa" as you said it aloud the dog got her two front legs on your lap. "But no number unfortunetly." That's when you realized that she had a leash on her.

"So, you ran away. How about we go and find your owner, Tessa? I'm sure they are worried." You stood up grabbed your bag and the leash and started to walk in the direction where people usually play with their dog, hoping to find the owner of the cutie.

You have asked some people if they knew who the dog belong to, but no one knew. After about half an hour you sat on a bench with Tessa at your leg. She looked at you.

"Well, this might take a little longer than I thought." She jumped up to the bench and sat down next to you, you petted her head, she started to bark at you a few times, as if she wanted to say something.

"Huh? What is it? What do you want?" she popped down, pulling the leash she started to walk to the lake. "What are you doing? Oh, NO, honey don't drink from that!" you pulled her away from the lake and grabbed the bottle of water from your bag.

"I always have water with me. That's dirty, you can't drink from that!" you poured some into your palm and she drank it immediately. "Okay, you are thirsty." You let her drink all the water and she looked happy.

"Now let's go and find the owner who lost you, cutie."

You saw a bunch of teens at a bench and walked up to them.

"Excuse me. Sorry to bother you, but have you met someone who was looking for their dog?" you asked politely, the boys looked you up and down, one of them said.

"What a cutie you are. How about you ditch the dog and come to my house?"

"For what? You need a babysitter?" you smirked at him.

"You little- "But as he wanted to get close to you Tessa barked at him which made him back of. You left and signed.

"Thank you, Tess, he was very rude. I will give you a little treat." You pulled out a sandwich from your bag, opened it and got the ham from it. It caught the attention of the dog immediately.

"Now, Tessa. Sit." You weren't expecting it to work, but it did. She obliged to you and sat down waiting for you to give her the piece of meat. You decided to no tease her and gave it to her. That's when you heard a voice.

"Tessa!" the dog looked at the way the voice called from. You started to walk there.

"Tessa!" You saw a boy around you age, he looked worried.

"Hey!" you called out to him. Your voice caught his attention.

You let the dog run to him, she looked so happy she was running around him happily than back to you. The boy came up to you, now up-close you could tell you found him attractive, he wasn't the tallest, but he was handsome, had gorgeous hair and perfect eyes.

"Thank you so much! She got exited, and got the leash out of my hand, I lost track of her. I was worried someone might call the Animal Control, and I won't be able to find her. So, Thank you." He had an English accent which gave him like 50+ sexy points.

"No problem. She came up to me while I was eating, she is very friendly towards me. I have been walking around trying to find her owner, I am happy that I finally did." You smiled at him shyly.

"She is quite a handful sometimes, I hope she didn't cause you any trouble."

"Oh, no. Quite the opposite actually. She saved me from a crazy teen." You got to the dog's level and petted her head.

"She did, didn't she?" you stood up nodded at him and the two of you stared at each other, until Tessa's barking got his attention.

"Oh, By the way, my name is Tom, Tom Holland. Nice to meet you. And you are?"

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Nice to meet you too."

"Thank you once again. Let me repay you and take you on a date maybe, tomorrow?" his eyes looked hopeful.

"Alright. Let me give you my phone number." The two of you exchanged phone numbers, he told you he will text you the details and said your goodbyes. Tom knelt down and said to Tessa as he petted her.

"It looks like you got me a date." The dog backed once. Tom was happy that he finally had his dog back after the heart attack she gave her, and he was looking for tomorrow to come.