4. Tom Felton | Paparazzi

By : slythraco | Tumblr

Y/N and Tom's relationship is revealed by a sneaky video taken by fans while they were outside to walk their beautiful dog (Starring Willow the pup)

Warnings: None

Words count: 1,3K

-----

Today was an off day for Tom, so you decided to take a little walk with Willow together. It was sunny in L.A so you both had no excuses. You grab the dog's leash who was related to labrador and wait for Tom to join you on the doorstep once he found his keys that he once again lost somewhere. "Ah ! Got it !" He cheers as he takes them out of between two pillow on the couch. "How the hell did they get there ?" You asked desperate by his sense of organisation. "That a secret we will never resolve !" He shrugs his shoulders as he walks towards you. "Maybe because you never put them back in their place ?" You suggest. "Probably !" You giggle and finally get ou of the house to reach his car, you open the back door. "Come on Willow, get in !" You ask the dog and she obeys directly, knowing she's going on a walk, which she loves like all the dogs.

You then close the door and go sit in the passenger seat next to your boyfriend who instantly put his hand on your thigh once he started the car. "We need to go to the grocery shop, we're out of chocolate !" He shouted, all upset which makes you laugh slightly. Tom without chocolate is another Tom. "Oh my god ! We're gonna die if we don't get chocolate right now !" You tease, taking a fake panicked tone in your voice. Tom giggles as he looks at the road. "Stop mocking me !"

•••

Tom parks in front of the first shop we pass by, as soon as the car stops Willow starts to jump everywhere. "Calm down Wills, we're not there yet !" You say in a giggle as you rub her head before coming out of the vehicule with Tom. "So remember, we only take chocolate !" You remind your boyfriend as you enter the shop. "Of course Y/N !" He reassure you but you already how it's gonna end up. You roll your eyes and grab his hand while you browse the differents shelves together.

Without you two knowing, a little group of teenagers were standing a few meters away from you. "Hey guys, isn't that Tom Felton ?" One of the girls asked to her friends. "Tom Felton ? You mean the guy who plays in Harry Potter ?" Only one of them answer since the other didn't even know who he was. They just turn back to the sweets they were about to buy while the other two stare at you and your boyfriend. "Yes ! But who's this girl ?" She asked when she finally sees you standing beside him, holding a box of chocolate candies. "His girlfriend maybe ?" Her friend supposed. "Oh my...that means we have a scoop !" She cheers as she gets her phone out. "What are you doing ?" Her friend demands. "Making a tiktok !" She giggles. "You're crazy !" Her friends laugh but let her do her video.

"Oh look ! There's some dog toys !" Tom cheered as he grabs a little toy making some noise when he squeezes it. "What did i say Tom ?" You ask him by putting your hands on your hips, taking an authoritative look on your face that you can't keep for a long time. "Oh please ! It's a gift for Willow !" You roll your eyes. "Gosh...i'm younger than you, but you act more like a kid than me !" You complain before laughing with him. He then slides his arms around your waist to pull you against him. "Don't complain ! Would you have preferred me to act like people my age and be bored to death ?" Your arms snakes to surround his neck as you look into his beautiful eyes. "Definitively not !" You said in a whisper before you tiptoe to put a gentle kiss on his lips.

The two fans got it all and was already posted on the video app, of course you couldn't imagine what was going on a few meters away from you. You kept living your life with your boyfriend like nothing happened. When you finally get out of the store with a bag filled with different sweets and dog toy, you hurry to put everything in the boot of the car. "There's a dog park not far away, we could get willow out and go there by feet ?" Tom proposes as he looks at a map on his phone. "Yes of course !" You shouted as you close the boot and run to open the door to Willow who was barking in the car. You don't need to say anything, she's already out when you just grab the leash. You crouch to pet the black labrador. "Alright, let's go Wills !" You say before putting a kiss on her head before straightening up under Tom's gaze. "I'm jealous...i didn't get my kiss." He says in a pouting face, you giggle and reach him to put a soft kiss on his cheek. He then smiles like a baby when he grabs your hand as you start to walk in the street of Los-Angeles.

"Should we follow them ?" The teenager ask to her friend. "We'd look like freaks !" She responded. "Who cares ?" She shrugs her shoulders and follow you and your boyfriend until you enter the dog park. There, you get to detach Willow's leash so she can play with some other dogs. You both let her play while you sit on the grass together, you gently put your head on his shoulder as you keep an eye on the dog.

•••

You jump on the couch next to Tom. "Tom ! Look at this !" You hand him your phone with a video taken in this afternoon. His eyes widen as he looks at the screen. "Shit !" He says in his beard. The video has been already everywhere and in less than a day Tom's fans had already found your instagram, real little investigators. You should be upset, but at the same time you don't really mind, maybe it was time to finally make it public to his fans, after a year of relationship, one year of hiding. "I'm sorry Y/N..." Tom murmurs sadly as he turns to look at you, he seemed really bothered by the situation, knowing how you cared about your privacy. You bite your lip as you put your hand on his cheek to caress it with your thumb. "Don't worry Tom, actually, i don't really mind it." Your boyfriend is immediately reassured. "Really ?" You offer him a beautiful smile. "Yes ! And look, your fans are already giving me so much love !" You take your phone back to show him the comments behind your instagram photos.

'I get why Tom loves her, she's so beautiful !'

'I'm so happy for him ! they look so cute !'

'You're so cute with Tom !'

And it kept going, you had thousands of comments and direct message telling how happy they were to see Tom so joyful around you in the videos. "Are you sure you want to live this life ?" Tom asked, scared of the answer. He knew what it's like to be watched all the time, and this is what you were avoiding in the beginning of your relationship, but you were ready to wake some compromises of it meant staying with him. "As long as i am by your side, i'm ready to do anything !" Tom doesn't need to hear anything more, he quickly grab your waist to make you fall on the couch so he can be on you, you let a quick scream of surprise escape your lips, right before he put his lips on yours to kiss them with all his love. "I love you." He whispers without stopping the kiss at any point. You answer when he finally pulls away, leaning his forehead against yours. "I love you too Tom."