29. Keanu Reeves | Tired

By : multific | Tumblr

Words: 1810

Summary: When your husband grows distant to you, you question a lot of things, were you not good enough?

You loved Keanu. From the first day when you saw him when he was still fresh in the acting business, you were in love. His smile brightened your day, the way he was so gentle and kind with you made you feel special, because you were, to him you were everything.

However, he somehow appeared to be tired of you. You knew it wasn't his work since a co-worker of his told you that he was very energetic and happy on set.

You thought maybe this movie exhausted him and that's why he was so distant with you. However, deep down you feared that he didn't love you anymore. You were afraid to even think of the possibility that he would leave you.

Women came and went in his life but he never looked at them, he only looked at you.

Even during hard times he wasn't this distant with you. So, this situation really concerned you.

One night, he was in the living room, reading a book while you took a bath. You really enjoyed the bubbles and the added scent was your favourite. Your muscles relaxed and you forgot the world for a moment, all your worries went down the drain with the water.

When you got out of the tub however, you accidentally slipped and fell back, you landed on your wrist and now it was hurting very badly. It was sensitive to the smallest movement. So, slowly and very cautiously you moved to the bedroom and got dressed. You didn't care what you wore as long as it was clothes. Then you sat down on the bed, tears filling your eyes as the pain got worse, then you slowly started to see swelling.

"Keanu!" you yelled, your voice sounded very concerning. But, no reaction. "Honey! Please." you tried one more time and this time you heard footsteps.

"What is it, Y/N?" the pain was so bad you didn't even notice that he called you by your name, something he only did when he was angry.

However as soon as he saw your teary eyes, worry filled him.

"I fell, and my wrist hurts very bad." you watched him being frozen in one place for only a second before he pulled his phone out.

"I will take you to the hospital." he said and he headed downstairs. However he forgot one thing, you.

You weren't moving, only sitting on the bed, crying your eyes out as your wrist hurt even more, it was also pulsing now.

"It's that bad?" you didn't even realize when he came back. "Can you walk?" he asked and you slowly nodded. With his help, you stood up and he grabbed a small pillow from the bed.

He helped you slowly walk to the car, stopping every now and then when a slight movement hurt your wrist. His hand running up and down your back.

Once in the car, he placed the pillow in your lap and you put your arm on it. He did even ask anything, only started the car and drove you to the hospital.

Once inside, he told the receptionist who you were and you were left to wait in the waiting area. Your eyes were closed shut as the constant pulsing of your wrist became worse. You placed your head on Keanu's shoulders as your breathing became uneven. You couldn't even think but soon, the doctor called you in.

"Tell me what happened Mrs Reeves."

"I got out of a bath and slipped on the rug, I fell on my wrist and now it hurts like hell." you said, not afraid to cry in front of him.

This was the moment Keanu realized that it was his fault. You asked him to put those sticky thingies on the rug because it kept on slipping, but he never got to do it.