158. Sebastian Stan | Bagels and Bites

By : waitimcomingtoo | Tumblr

Pairing: Sebastian Stan x Reader

Synopsis: Sebastian likes to flirt with you in interviews

It all started when you met him on The Late Late Show.

"How are you all feeling tonight?" James asked you and Sebastian Stan as you sat on the guest couch.

"I'm excited." You beamed as Sebastian rested his arm on the couch behind you.

"So am I. We should probably talk about this later," Sebastian smiled directly at you, "but we've been wanting to meet each other for a long time."

"Have you?" James chuckled.

"No." You laughed and playfully hit Sebastian in the chest. "We had one interaction on Twitter and he thinks there's something between us."

"It was a very flirty interaction." Sebastian clarified. "There were sparks flying all over those tweets."

"So this is your first time actually meeting?" James asked. "Even though you're in the marvel movies together?"

"It's weird. I haven't met half the cast." You shrugged. "I'll meet everyone else once the press tour starts but so far I've only met the people I've filmed with. Just Chris, and Chris, and um, oh yeah. Chris."

You looked down and smiled to yourself when you heard Sebastian laughing at your joke. Even though you'd never met him, you'd always liked him. It was a well known secret on the Internet that you were his celebrity crush, since he was so inclined on bringing it up in almost every interview of his. Being face to face for the first time now, you were feeling a little intoxicated from his charm. Well, his charm and the white wine you'd been sipping on.

"I hope they stop putting me with Mackie and start putting me with Y/n once this press tour starts." Sebastian said after taking a sip of his wine. "I love him but I can't keep babysitting him at 8 in the morning. I'd like to wake up to someone who looks a little more like this one."

"I know what you mean." You agreed. "He would show up to set every morning all ready to go and I'm like dude, give me a few hours for my personality to arrive."

"I was so mad that he got to film with you and I didn't." Sebastian shook his head. "We finally get cast in a movie together and we're never in the same scene."

"Well," you put your hand on his knee and patted it, "we're meeting now. Lucky you."

"Yeah." He smirked at you. "Lucky me."

"Now, Sebastian." James reminded you both that he was there. "I heard a rumor that you have a little crush on Y/n."

"Well, I try not to pay attention to rumors." Sebastian waved his hand. "But that ones pretty accurate."

"Oh my God." You put your hand over your heart, which was about to beat out of your chest, and laughed.

"It's true. I've been meaning to tell you this for a while, but I feel like I've seen you all my life. And here you are in person and you look so great." Sebastian said through a shy smile. You laughed in shock at his compliment and looked down at your lap.

"You're fully going for it." James laughed at how bold Sebastian was being.

"You're not being a very good wingman." You teased James as you took a long sip of your drink. The more alcohol you had in you, the easier it would be to flirt with the incredible attractive man next to you.

"I was never known for that." James agreed. "But I heard your brother is a pretty good one, isn't he?"

"Oh My God." You groaned, knowing exactly what James was referring to. "He's not."