22. Chris Evans | To Protect

By : multific | Tumblr

Request: Hey! So happy the requests are opened! Can you do a imagine where Chris Evans and the reader are married and they work together in Captain America civil war and the reader gets hurt and he gets all protective?

Warnings: injury

-----

It was supposed to be a simple day, shooting some scenes, have lunch with the squad while sitting next to your unbelievably handsome husband, shoot some more scenes, go back to your hotel, and last but not least make love all night, and repeat the next day.

This will be your life until you finish shooting Civil War. You didn't mind, at least you were with the people you adored. But not today, today will be different. For a scene completely ruined your day.

You didn't even notice the pole falling, until it landed right on your ankle. You didn't even notice Chris rushing to your side until he lifted you and carried you away. You didn't even notice you were at the nurse, until she gave you a strong pain-killer.

Chris was right by your side, squeezing your hand but you felt none of it. The pain-killer was so strong it made you feel dizzy and funny. You laughed at everything, making Chris even more worried.

The doctor soon explained everything to him. Your ankle was broken thanks to the pole and you must have a cast on it also you will have to rest for the next month or so.

If you would have been sober and understood what the doc just said, you would have objected, saying it's your job and you have to finish it. But you were too busy looking out the window, eyes shining like a child's.

Chris thanked the doctor and sat next to you again. You looked at him. For some reason, you looked confused.

"Are you my nurse?" you asked and giggled.

"No, Y/N I-"

"'cuz you're the sexiest nurse I've ever seen!!! What's your name?"

"Chris Evans." he said and couldn't help but smile at your expression.

"Ooooh. My name is Evans too! What a coincidence!"

"Yes. Now go to sleep, you need to rest."

"My leg hurts a little. Why?"

"You had an accident. That's why you're here. I carried you here."

"You? Carried me? Jesus, you must be strong! I mean you look pretty fit but damn! If I wasn't married...." Chris laughed out loud at that. He just couldn't help it anymore.

Lucky for him dizziness soon overtook you, and you'd fallen asleep. Chris caressed the back of your hand, occasionally kissing it.

"I promise you, Love. From now on, I will protect you even more. Even if you'll say it's too much. For me, doing everything I possibly can, in order to protect my wife, nothing's too much."

He watched you as you slept.

A few hours later, you woke up. He decided not to tell you about the stuff you said under the influence of the medicine.

"So, my leg is broken and I can't work."

"Yes, but not your leg, only your ankle."

"Oh, only...only my ankle..pfff that's nothing!...Chris how am I going to work like this?!"

"I talked with everyone, and they all agreed that we shoot your scenes once you're fine."

"Thank you." you leant up and kissed him.

The doctor let you go after explaining everything to you about the cast and how to protect it.

"Finally, 'home'." you said making Chris laugh. He placed you on the hotel bed and called the reception to order some food.

"After we ate, I still want my daily sex, Mr. Evans. And no objection! I trust you to be careful about my leg. I already 'lost' my job, I'm not giving up intimacy as well." Chris didn't know what to say, he gasped like a fish.

"Yes, Mrs. Evans." he said when he found his voice. You nodded, continuing to eat your food.