140. Henry Cavill | Comic con relief

By : imnotwolverine | Tumblr

Disclaimer: bit of strong language

Author's note: For all my fellow dorky cosplayers who can't go to events right now - I feel you. In this drabble you are stuck in an elevator with some of your nerdy friends and ..ehh..one very cute Mr. Cavill?

----

 Henry. Was. Tired. He blinked as the elevator doors slid open and 4 Nazgûl strolled in, their hoods hiding the people beneath, animated chatter echoing through the small cell as soon as the elevator doors closed again. They didn't even seem to notice him through their hoods, their bodies turning away from him as one of them peered at the buttons, face hovering mere inches from the buttons, before hesitantly selecting one - they probably could see very little through the gauze of their hoods. Henry stifled a sniffle as he managed to get a better look at them. They weren't common Nazgûl, their arms clutching happily coloured pool noodles and candy-shaped floaties. Original, he had to give them that. Hehe.

Even after visiting at least a hundred comic cons, he could still savour these moments. There was nothing more enjoyable than to just be able to watch people as they were just so fully engrossed in being themselves that they didn't even have time to throw themselves at Henry's feet. Right now, Henry was just another regular man. A regular man standing in an elevator with the pool-ready ring-servants of the dark lord Sauron, like it was just another Wednesday.

Well.

Actually, it really was just another Wednesday.

And this situation wasn't out of the ordinary for the Wednesdays Henry had been having.

Henry was currently on a tight scheduled press tour and today's comic con was one of the many events he was attending to promote the new season of the Witcher. The rush of such a tour was a bit of a double edged sword. He loved to meet his fans, but he was only but a man of flesh and blood, a mere mortal. And mortals..well..they get tired.

Leaning heavily against the back of the elevator wall, he observed the Nazgûl as they pressed another one of the buttons, their voices discussing their plans for the night. From the sounds coming from their mysterious hoods, Henry recognised them to be men. Probably brits just like him. One with a deep baritone voice and two tenors. The fourth one quiet.

The elevator started to move up, the Nazgûl quick to widen their stances before it would be a sea of fallen over black robes. Henry smiled again.

'Ooph I can't wait to get this off. It is the freaking Anduin river down my butt crack.' The baritone voice chuckled.

'Dude! Grossss. But agreed. Next time we better build in some cooling system. WEW.' One of the tenors said.

'Well you guys go ahead and fix that, you're the techs in here!' The fourth one spoke. A ..a woman? Henry looked in mild confusion, his eyes gliding down her shapeless black robes, trying to learn more about her but failing miserably. She was quite tall, but other than that there was no saying what she'd look like. It intrigued him, his eyes resting on her for a longer moment then was probably socially appropriate. He was glad they hadn't realised yet that he was here with them.

'Ey and we gotta take some last pictures guys. For fun!' A tenor said, his hand already digging down his robes to pull out a smartphone. This whole scenario was getting more amusing by the second, especially because the dangerous looking gauntlets were obviously not very practical to take pictures with. Henry grinned, deciding to remain quiet.

'You and your darn pictures. You could practically plaster your whole bedroom with the whole photo report you've made today.' The other tenor sighed, his complaint falling on deaf ears as the tenor leaned into him to make a selfie, his gloves turning up into a "we will rock" sign.