170. Sebastian Stan | Pretty Special *

By : marvelouspeterparker | Tumblr

PAIRING: pornstar!sebastian stan x pornstar!reader

SUMMARY: you shoot your first scene with the acclaimed and widely admired adult film star, sebastian stan.

WARNINGS: cliché porn scenario (dad's friend) + daddy kink + age gap + dirty talk + oral (m and f rec.) + unprotected sex + creampie

WORD COUNT: 4.3k

––✧––

You were a bit nervous walking into work––working with one of the biggest stars was understandably a daunting experience. You didn't want to seem like a complete amateur next to him, especially not when you were working with him. And on top of that, you'd been watching his videos for years now, since you were a teenager, and he never once lost his charm or his spark.

You could see how he'd evolved throughout all of his videos––when he was just a young fresh face that captured the hearts of many, to his long-haired phase, to his short hair and stubble phase, each and everyone one was just as enchanting and seductive.

You'd seen the way he managed to have chemistry with every actress he worked with––how they would all fall under his allurement, get flustered from just one look. If you were being honest, you could see Tom becoming the next actor of that status––he'd already had such a good reputation among the industry and the viewers seemed to love him as well. So the fact that you were going to get the opportunity to be with both of them? Well not at the same time, but if you did, you would most certainly melt on the spot. But even separately––You felt like you were going to combust.

Sebastian was now in his late thirties, but he looked better than ever, his eyes just as smoldering, even through a screen. He kept his hair short now and often let his beard grow out, which you personally loved. Since he had a very promising reputation––and everyone that he's worked with has only had enticing things to say about him and his skills, you couldn't say that you weren't excited and honored to work with him.

The scene you were filming today took place in multiple places, all of which were in a home––so for work today you showed up to one of the many unfinished houses the agency used for filming. Within no time you were dressed and in the makeshift makeup room in one of the spare bedrooms with Olive, the makeup artist, putting the finishing touches on your face. Your look was supposed to be more natural today so it didn't take too long since you only needed some light coverage.

"You nervous sweetie?" She asked, dabbing the beauty blender under your eyes.

You looked up at her, a sheepish smile on your face. "Of course I am, it's Sebastian Stan."

She waved you off, "Oh don't be. He's the sweetest thing, really." She placed the beauty blender on the vanity. "You know a little birdie told me that he asked for you personally."

Your eyes widened in shock. "What? Are you serious?"

She nodded, pursing her lips. "And he doesn't do that for just anyone, so he must think you're pretty special." She started cleaning up her station. "That should put you at ease, right?"

"I mean..." You looked into the mirror and trailed off when you noticed a familiar face walk into the room. You'd never seen him in person until now, so far only watching him on the screen of your phone in the privacy of your room––but seeing him in front of you was something else.

Olive noticed you trail off and turned curiously before her eyes settled on the man walking towards her. He walked over to your makeup artist, a big smile on his face as he opened his arms. "Olive! How are you?"