36. Chris Evans | Right For Him

By : multific | Tumblr

Chris Evans x Reader

Request: She's an actress and one day they meet and he finds out she's basically perfect for him like everything he ever needed or wanted in a partner/gf/wife etc like she loves Boston sports teams, dogs, babies and kids, Disney, art, dancing etc and they really hit it off and start dating?

Chris could lie to his family to his friends even to his audience.

He could hide the truth from almost everyone, except from himself.

And if he was truthful to himself, he was lonely.

So so lonely.

He envied his co-stars who had children and already found the right partner for themselves. And then there was him.

Every time he went home from a press tour or dinner, he was alone at home. Sure, Dodger was there, but Chris wished for a human's company, more specifically a woman.

He felt like he was at the right age of not late, to finally find the person who he will spend his life with. Every time he visited his family and saw his brother and sister with their kids, he just felt empty, he was happy for them, but he definitely envied them for it.

He even went as far to force it. He really wanted to meet with a girl and for that, he was prepared to do everything. Even when his sister tried to stop him and said that he cannot force love, Chris didn't listen. And he got hurt because of that, multiple times.

So, he gave up and focused on his work instead. He distracted his thoughts and made movies instead.

As he finished with his last Marvel movie, he sat at home. His dog in his lap, a beer in his hand and the tv was on.

"What now?" was the question he asked himself. He changed the channel and saw a series playing. It was a horror series, not really his thing, but the main actress caught his attention. She looked brilliant, her voice sounded just right and her acting was on another level.

It took Chris 0,2 seconds to find out the name of the actress.

"Y/N Y/L/N."

He felt silly, like he was a teen again, having a crush on an actress.

So, he became a regular watcher of the series. And he had to admit, everything was great about it, even the jump scares were great and unpredictable. So, he was rather disappointed when the first season ended. He watched a lot of interviews that was done with Y/N. And he was happy to find out that she was a lovely person. She was a few years younger than him, but even he could see that the two of them shared a lot of traits. She loved to laugh, she loved Disney, and she adored animals and children.

Chris knew that this was ridiculous, but he couldn't help his feelings. He never met this person, yet he felt some kind of connection.

***

About two months later, his manager called him, informing him that he was asked for a leading role in a new movie. The script got sent over to him and soon, he agreed for the role.

A few days later he went to a meeting, he was supposed to be meeting the directors of the movie. That's when he first met you, the place he was meeting with the directors. Chris was sitting in the lobby, waiting to be called in, and you walked out of a room.

As he looked up, he was you standing there, talking to another woman. His heart started to beat faster. He really did feel like a teenager.

As you finished talking, he decided to act oblivious and picked up a magazine instead.