177. Sebastian Stan | One More *

By : marvelouspeterparker | Tumblr

PAIRING: pornstar!sebastian stan x pornstar!reader

SUMMARY: sebastian calls you back to film another scene with him.

WARNINGS: porn + dirty talk + oral (f rec.) + fingering + unprotected sex + creampie

WORD COUNT: 3.2k

––✧––

Even though the last time you worked with Sebastian he said you'd "definitely do this again", part of you honestly thought he was just saying that. So when you got a message from him, saying that he had a video he wanted to shoot with you at the end of the week, you were surprised but most importantly excited. And when he told you that there wasn't a detailed script for it, you were even more excited than before.

Sebastian was known for improvising during his videos to make everything feel more natural, to get real reactions from the people he was working with and to get really immersed into the scene, and you'd gotten a little taste of that last time. But he was also known for being a notoriously good dirty talker, the cheesy scripts never having lines even close to being as good as the ones he improvised.

The comments under his videos were always praising his dirty talk, along with his skill, and for good reason. You'd find yourself coming from his words alone when you watched his videos and the thought that you'd get to be on the receiving end of them was enough to send your mind into overdrive.

You'd be filming in one of the sets at work today, in one of the fake bedrooms since there was no actual plot behind the scene, just passionate sex––Sebastian's words.

When you walked in Sebastian perked up immediately, coming over to greet you. "Hi doll," he hugged you with a big smile, his eyes quickly glancing down to your exposed collarbone to your eyes as he licked his lips. The scene would be starting with the both of you making out on the bed, already naked, so the both of you were just in your robes, ready to go.

You smiled back. "Hi Seb." He'd insisted you call him that since you'd been talking now and then since the last time you'd worked and you were glad to see his brows raise slightly at the sound of his nickname falling from your lips, clearly pleased.

He bit his lip through his smile, "You nervous?"

You shrugged sheepishly, "Maybe a little."

His eyes crinkled as he laughed slightly. "You have nothing to worry about, I promise." He took your hand gently. "I've got you, remember? I'll take good care of you, you know that."

You bit your lip and nodded, a glint in your eyes. "I do."

His eyes darkened ever so slightly and he ushered you towards the bed.

This was a more laid back and intimate shoot so there were only a few people in the room besides you and Seb, one cameraman, another in charge of lighting and the director, but when he looked at you, you were quick to forget where you were and that anyone else was even in the room with you.

You barely heard when the director said action, all your senses too focused on the man hovering above you as he leaned down to kiss you, but not before giving you a sly wink. He leaned in and pressed his lips against yours, grinding his bare lower half into yours as you wrapped your legs around him, pulling him closer.

You could feel him getting harder as he grinded onto you and you sighed, bucking your hips to meet his as he licked into your mouth languidly, wanting you to feel every single thing he was doing to you. One of his hands came up to tilt your jaw up as he kissed you deeply, his tongue eagerly and sensually toying with yours before he sucked on it and closed his lips around yours, swallowing your moans.