144. Timothee Chalamet | Italian Days

By : baroquebucky | Tumblr

- in which you go to Italy with timothée

request: could you write something about going to Italy with timothee? Im just imagining how cute and romantic it would be 🥺

---

You quickly finished packing your last t shirt in the already full suitcase, putting your weight onto it so that you could zip it up fully. You were excited for the trip that timothee had planned for the two of you, giddy to finally spend some alone time with you favorite boy. "ma cherie are you almost done?" you heard timmy call out from the living room. Quickly you grabbed the final bag off the bed and scanned the room, going over a mental checklist to ensure you didn't forget anything.

"okay i have everything, did you get everything? Do you have all the things you need? What time is it? Are we gonna be late? Oh god what if the plane leaves without us" you began to ramble, going through every worst case scenario possible. Timothee looked at you in awe, he had never seen you this nervous about anything before, he least expected it to come out right before a romantic getaway.

"angel, calm down, it's fine let's go to the airport we're right on time" he smiled at you, giving you a quick kiss before he helped you with your bags and you two headed to the Uber waiting outside your shared apartment. As you helped him squeeze the luggage in you both sat in the backseat, you were so excited for the trip.

"You know we should go to Paris for our next anniversary" timmy spoke offhandedly, mindlessly playing with your hair as the movie you had chose played on the tv. "That would be fun, I've never been there" you smiled, looking at him briefly before your eyes settled on the screen again.

"where have you traveled to?" He questioned, curious as to all the places you've visited. "mmm i mean I've never been to Europe, i left the state a couple times for road trips but that's about it" you replied, not thinking anything of the question. "You mean to tell me that you've never been to Italy?" He gasped and you laughed at his shock.

"We aren't all stars or rich Chalamet" you suppressed laughter but one look at his facial expression caused you to burst into a fit of laughter. "That's it im booking a flight to Italy, we can go to venice and oh we could even travel to where we filmed call me by your name! And then we could go to Rome!" He gushed, moving quickly to get his laptop.

You were excited, until you realized you had $20 in your wallet and maybe $67 in you bank account. "Timothée wait no" you spoke, rushing behind him to stop him. He turned around confused as to why you didn't want to go.

"do you not wanna go? I thought you liked Italy? You show me videos about people going there all the time" he asked, searching your face for an answer. "I do! I've always wanted to go there" you stated, sighing as your gazes met. "it's just- how am i gonna pay for my ticket? I don't have enough money and-" before you could finish timothée cut you off.

"what makes you think you're paying?" He grinned, running to the room to get the laptop once again. You messed with your fingers for a second, you didn't want him to spend money on you, you've always felt bad about it.

"timmy no you can't just buy me a ticket there" you spoke, walking into the room, seeing the boy sitting on the bed, legs crossed with the laptop in his lap. He furrowed his brows and replied without looking up from his screen. "Why not? You're my girl, think of it as a present" he smiled, you opened your mouth to protest but he quickly stopped you.

"i just bought them so you can't take it back" he beamed, you frowned for a second before he gave you the puppy eyes. Of course you couldn't resist, you tackled him with a hug and kissed him, thanking him a million times.