150. Timothee Chalamet | Smacked

By : baroquebucky | Tumblr

- in which you try a tik tok trend in timothée

pls write something 4 timmy abt that new tiktok challenge where girls are getting bags out of the backseat, and smack the boys heads both times!!! if you know what I'm talking about! just like how'd he react and stuff 🥺🥺🥺

---

Timothée was picking you up in a couple of minutes so the two of you could go hiking since you had always bothered him about wanting to go with him. After chipping away at him for a couple of months he finally gave in, finding a nice trail not too far from where the two of you lived.

While you waited in the living room for him to come back home from readinf a script you scrolled through tik tok, laughing as you saw the trend of girls hitting their boyfriends with their things to get a reaction. You had a feeling timothée would look at you in confusion and react just like every other boy, "you good?"

You heard the sound of keys at the door and you smiled, excited to go on a hike with timmy, you promised him it wouldn't be too bad but he was willing to bet that he wouldn't be able to complete the trail.

"mon amour im home!" He called out, setting his keys on the table and looking for you. You got up from the couch and hugged him, placing a soft kiss on his lips, he kissed you back quickly, smiling.

"go get changed! I wanna go hiking already" you smiled, pushing your boyfriend off you and he groaned. "do we have to? I mean i think it's gonna rain" he spoke, you looked out the window.

"oh yeah, that one cloud is very threatening" you replied, placing a kiss on his cheek. "don't be a downer! Itll be fun i promise" you giggled as he dragged his feet to your room, shouting protests as he changed.

Finally he finished changing and you handed him a backpack full of snacks and water for him. "You're telling me not only do I have to walk for miles, but i also have to carry this?" He exclaimed, "cant we just stay in and cuddle" he pouted, putting on his puppy eyes.

You gave him a sympathetic smile, slipping one of the straps of your backpack on. "angel please? Tomorrow we can cuddle all you want i promise, we can even order your favorite food and watch movie all day" you sighed, now it was your turn for the puppy eyes.

You hopped in the passenger seat, putting your things in the backseat, timothee leaned over and gave you a kiss. "hi" he mumbled. You smiled at him, "hello handsome" he blushed at your compliment. "whose turn is it to choose the playlist?" You asked, he looked at you for a second before checking his phone.

"yours i think" you whispered a 'yes!' that made him giggle, "okay can i put on a CD i have?" You questioned and he nodded. As you were getting your bag from the backseat you decided to try the famous tik tok trend of hitting your boyfriend with a bunch of things. A smile appeared on your face as you brought the bag to your lap, hitting the curly headed boy on the back of the head.

You searched the bag only to come up empty handed, "hm it's not here, maybe in the other one" you spoke, seeing his brows furrow, you kept a straight face as you hit him again with the bag as you set in the backseat again. From the corner of your eye you could see him furrowing his brow more, rubbing his cheek before looking at you with a small smile.

You smacked him with the other bag before muttering a small 'ow' you looked at him and he stared at you, clearly upset and confused. "You good?" He asked you, before you could stop yourself you burst out into a fit of laughter, covering your mouth as an attempt to stop yourself.

"i don't get it why are you laughing, you hit me" he pouted and you stopped laughing, smiling at him softly.

You swung the bag back again, hitting him again causing him to let out a huff and stare at you. "mon amour!" you turned to look at him, a small smile on your face, "why are you smiling?" he spoke, his omce serious demeanor changing as his expression softened and a small smile formed on his face. "it's a trend on tik tok, i wanted to see what you'd do" you giggled and he frowned. "did i pass?" he looked at you with a smile and you stopped for a second, you nodded and kissed him on the nose, he smiled brightly, kissing you gently before smacking you with the bag that was once in your hands.

"guess the CD wasn't in there" he giggled and you scrunched you're face up, smiling at the curly headed boy.

"just remember that I'm the one with the water" you stated, settling into your seat as he drove out of the parking lot. You heard a small whine escape his lips and you couldn't help but giggle.