161. Tom Holland | Paparazzi Photo

By : sweetlysilent | Tumblr

Pairing: Tom Holland x Reader

Description: The paparazzi catches everything, their cameras constantly snapping photos of you wherever you go leaving you little to no privacy which was quickly getting under you skin, especially since nobody knew your secret yet.

Warnings: Swearing, Fluff, Sadness

Word Count: 3.2k

You let out a quiet huff as you sat in the passenger seat of the black jeep, your friend and assistant Hailey sitting in the driver's seat, her attention focused on the road. Occasionally she'd steal glances over at you, her brows furrowing just the slightest bit in worry as you stayed completely silent. She knew you were having a hard time, the paparazzi had been following you around everywhere you went the past few months.

You had just recently gotten engaged to your boyfriend of four years, to say you were ecstatic would be an understatement. You were over the moon when your boyfriend Matt proposed to you. You could remember the day like it was yesterday, you had woken up to an empty bed, finding a note in his place telling you he had gone out to grab a few things and that he'd be back soon. Thinking nothing of it you continued on with your morning.

Needless to say you were surprised when you walked into your kitchen to find a vase of flowers, a note stuffed in them as a smile made its way onto your face. By this point you could tell he was clearly up to something, you just couldn't figure out what it could be. It wasn't your birthday, and it wasn't valentine's day, so what else could there be?

Throughout the rest of the day you continued to find little gifts everywhere you went, a similar note attached to each one of them. Evening soon arrived and you were curious as to where your boyfriend was, you hadn't seen him all day, and all you wanted to do was cuddle up and watch a movie. That thought was quickly thrown out the window when you saw a red box sitting nicely on your bed, causing your brows to furrow.

You made your way over to it, before opening it up, a small gasp leaving your lips as you saw the black dress laying in the box. Biting your lip you picked up the small note tucked inside, a smile making its way onto your face as you read the note, before carefully removing the dress from the box.

Putting the dress on you gave yourself a once over in the mirror, a smile on your face as you took in your appearance, you had to admit, he had good taste in dresses.

You decided to put on a little bit of makeup and curl your hair a bit, before grabbing your purse and heading out to the car. Your eyes widened in surprise when you saw Matt standing outside waiting for you, your heart beating rapidly in your chest.

You quickly made your way down the steps before running over to him, giving him a hug and a kiss to his lips as he let out a chuckle. "You look beautiful baby." He hummed against your lips as you smiled in response.

"All thanks to you." You whispered in response, kissing him once more before he jogged over to open the door for you. You shook your head in amusement before making your way over and getting into the car.

You had no clue where he was taking you, but the longer you spent in the car the more suspicious you became. You noticed you were now farther into town than before, meaning you were going somewhere a lot fancier than you had originally thought.

"Babe, where are we going?" You questioned, looking over at him as he grinned at you. "It's a surprise Y/N, just trust me okay?" He smiled, as you bit your lip nervously, nodding in response.