24. Keanu Reeves | Forgotten Life

By : multific | Tumblr

Keanu Reeves x Reader

Words: 7280

Summary: You and Keanu had been married for a long time, 20 years to be exact. One day, while crossing the road a car runs the red light, hitting you. You immediately rushed to the hospital where they mix your broken bones, but one thing they cannot fix is your memory loss. When your husband arrives at the hospital, rushes to you but you do not recognize him. His heart shatters but he knows better than to just give up on the love of his life.

-----

The unfortunate day started like any other. You woke up in the arms of Keanu, kissed him on the cheek before getting up from bed. You headed to the bathroom in order to freshen up before you made your way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

You were so used to making big portions, you had to remind yourself that two of your children were not living home by now.

You and Keanu had three children during your time together. Your first born, Charlotte, who was 19, the middle Gaege who was 18, and your youngest, Isabella who will be 14 next month. Two of your children were already in college, living on their own, while Bella was still living at home. You missed your two babies, but you also knew that you had to let them go and figure out what they want to do in their lives, besides they were good children so they often visited or called you.

After you were done with making eggs and bacon for breakfast, you plated just in time for Bella to arrive into the kitchen.

"Morning, Mom."

"Morning, Honey. How did you sleep?" you always asked her that question.

"Pretty well, thank you. Is dad still sleeping?"

"He should be up now, could you please head up and check on him?"

"Sure." she said before she ran up the stairs calling out for her dad. This reminded you when she was younger, she loved to wake Keanu up in the mornings, so you often asked her to get him out of bed so you can all eat together. Now, there was only the three of you left in the huge house. The house you and Keanu moved into was a typical family home, big garden, and kind neighbours. You purchased this home not long after you got married. You didn't even know you were pregnant at the time when you moved in, but you were happy to fill such a big home with some love and life.

As you put the plates on the table along with some tea in a kettle and some juice, you heard a Keanu and Bella walk down the stairs.

"Mornin'." your husband said with a very sleepy voice.

All of you sat down to eat. Bella had to go to high school, and you had some shopping to do. So after she left for school, you were getting ready to also do your chores. Since you didn't work for the past few years after you were fired from your last job. It wasn't like you needed the money, Keanu being an actor, even if most of his earnings went to charity, you still managed a very nice life. So when he told you that you weren't in rush of getting a job, you decided to focus on the kids and the house.

"I can go with you, you know. I have the next two months off." Keanu said as he watched you button your white blouse up.

"Exactly why I want you to stay home and relax. When was the last time you had some alone time? Watch some sports on TV or fix up your bike. I will be back in a few hours." you said as you leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. He knew you had a point so he didn't argue. But he did lean down to capture your lips in a sweet kiss, his hands moved to unbutton your shirt. You didn't complain, just let him take lead as he walked you back to your bed.