61. Dylan O'Brien | Jealousy Brings Out Feelings

By : allthingsfangirl101 | Tumblr

Do you want to know the worst part of being in love with your on-screen boyfriend?

All the on-screen dates, on-screen holding hands, on-screen cuddling, on-screen kisses. But the worst? Having to do all of this and act like it isn't killing you.

Dylan and I have been an on-screen couple for half of a season and it has been complete torture. Every time we've held hands, hugged, cuddled, kissed and filmed any scene together, has been overwhelmingly painful.

I was sitting in my trailer, waiting until the absolute last possible second to head to set. I jumped when my trailer door swung open. I looked over to see Tyler poking his head in the doorway.

"Figured I'd find you in here," he laughed as he walked in, shutting the door behind him. I looked at his face and sighed.

"Don't start," I whispered.

"Come on, Y/N." He laughed as he sat next to me on the couch. "I know what scene you are shooting with Dylan..." He sent me a look making me groan.

Today we were shooting our characters' first sex scene and to say I was nervous would be a huge understatement.

"You should tell him," he sighed.

"I... I can't," I stuttered as I stood up and started pacing back and forth. "That would make everything too weird and... And we're friends so that would be weird and... And I can't risk losing him..."

"Y/N," he sighed as he stood up and stopped me from pacing. "I really think you should tell him how you feel. Maybe... Maybe he feels the same."

"Tyler," I elongated. "Do you know something that you aren't allowed to tell me?"

"Nope," he stuttered.

"Tyler," I said, sending him a look.

"Fine," he grumbled. "He's going to kill me, but I think it would be good for him. Yes, Y/N, I do know something I shouldn't. Dylan likes you. A lot. Everything you've been through, everything you've been feeling, he's felt the same."

I looked at him to see him smiling at me. "Go," he laughed. "Gather your courage and go get him."

I hesitated before turning on my heels and running to set. When I got there, I looked around trying to find him. "Hey, Holland." I said as she walked by me.

"Hey, girl." She smiled. "What's up?"

"Have you seen Dylan?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said looking behind her. "The last time I saw him, he was rehearsing your guys' scene on set."

"Thanks," I said as I walked passed her.

"What is going on?" I heard Holland ask Tyler as I headed to set.

"She's finally going to tell Dylan how she feels," Tyler explained.

"Really?!" Holland squealed.

"Just do it," I mumbled as I bounced on my toes, scanning set for Dylan. "Just tell him. It's not that big of a deal. Don't think about how this could ruin your friendship. Just tell him."

"Y/N?"

I jumped when Tyler Hoechlin put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see him laughing. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I stuttered. "Hey, have you seen Dylan?"

"Last time I saw him, he was running his lines for your scene." He said as he pointed towards the bedroom set where Dylan and I were shooting our characters' sex scene.