121. Jacob Elordi/Noah Flynn | Distance

By : frost-queen | Tumblr

You were in your room, hurdling around to find your purse. – "Come on, Y/n!" – Elle was rushing you, tapping her hand against your door frame. – "Lee is waiting in the car!" – she whined out for you to hurry up. – "I'm going." – you called back, throwing some sweaters in the air from your closet. You searched in your closet, under your bed, in your bed, on the floor, everywhere for your purse. – "Wow..." – Elle said, looking at your aggressive approach to find your purse. – "I do not want to be your mom when she sees this." – Elle joked out as you rolled your eyes at her. From downstairs, you heard Lee honk the car, telling you to move on. Just then underneath the pile of clothing you found your purse. – "Found it!" – you held it up like a prize. Elle clapped excitedly in her hands that you had found it. You rushed over to Elle as suddenly your laptop started to make a sound. Both Elle and you shared a look before looking at the laptop. Someone was calling you over the laptop as you widened your eyes brief. Elle hurdled for you to see who it was as you seated yourself quickly down. Opening your laptop, you saw that Noah was calling you. – "It's Noah..." – you said to Elle, giving her your puppy eyes. She sighed soft knowing that she couldn't say no. – "Take it. I'll tell Lee that you'll come with us another time!"

You blew a kiss to Elle, thanking her for understanding. – "Now pick-up you weirdo before he ends the call!" – Elle shouted at you. You pressed the accept button as your screen turned black. A loading circle came on it till you saw Noah's head pop up on your screen. – "Bye Y/n." – Elle whispered to you before heading downstairs. Noah was looking at his phone until he noticed that you were there. – "Y/n! I thought you were about to let me hang there." – he joked out. – "I could never bail on you Noah..." – you replied, making him smile. It was then that Noah noticed you all dolled up. – "Did I interrupt something?" – he asked you. You shook your head. – "I mean... I was going to hang out with Elle and Lee, but I can always do that another time." – you came clean as you preferred not to lie to him. Noah chuckled, looking bashful away. – "Well, I'm glad you chose me, Y/n." – he looked back up as you smiled goofily at him. – "How is Harvard?" – you asked him, moving a bit in your chair. – "Alright..." – he replied, looking at something beside his laptop. – "It's not the same without you..." – his answer made you blush as you wished you were there with him. – "Noah..." – you spoke as he smiled soft. – "I know..." – he confessed. – "I miss you Y/n..." – "I miss you too Noah..."

"Your, still coming for the holidays, right?" – you asked him, hoping that your arranged plans would still go on. – "Y/n..." – Noah called out, moving his hand over his face. – "This is actually why I wanted to call you..." – he carefully said as you already knew what was coming. His words felt like a punch in your stomach. For a second you couldn't think or speak. His words not reaching you. – "Y/n... Y/n..." – Noah spoke for the fifth time or so. You were frozen, not being able to process it. – "Y/n... I'm sorry but..." – Noah started as you didn't want to hear his excuse. – "So, you won't come home for Halloween and thanksgiving?" – you raised your voice at him, angry that he would cancel your plans. – "Y/n... please I want to... I do but..." – Noah started as you cut him off again. – "What? You don't have time for us anymore now that you are at Harvard?" – you yelled out, crossing your arms. – "Y/n, just let me explain." – Noah attempted again as you had a strong urge to just close your laptop and end the call. – "I have these massive assignments that require a lot of work..." – Noah saw that you were still ignoring him as he tried his best to make you understand. – "I want more then nothing to be with you but..." – Noah sighed out, running his fingers through his hair. – "Then make it work! If you care so much about us... about me then you make it work!" – with those final words, you ended the call as you were to upset to talk about anything else. You pulled your leg up in your chair with you, resting your chin on it.