66. Zac Efron | Car Accident

By : allthingsfangirl101 | Tumblr 

Zac's POV

I walked onto the set for Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates with Adam as I typed quickly on my phone. I was so focused on texting Y/N that I wasn't paying attention to where we were walking. After I had bumped into a third person, Adam said something.

"Who are you texting at 6 am?" He asked, yawning. This morning we had an early call-time and he hated anything that happened before 10 am.

"I'm texting Y/N. She's driving home from visiting her sister up at school. She's supposed to tell me when she gets to our apartment."

Y/N and I met when I was filming Baywatch. We met outside the boxing gym I was training at. She was a hired nutritionist that a few of the trainers in the gym use. After weeks of me flirting with her endlessly, she finally let me take her out. We dated the entire time I was training. When I was about to head back to start filming, I convinced Seth Gordon to hire her to oversee all of our diets and our health as we continued training and began filming.

From there, she started getting hired by other directors and trainers to help create diet plans for their actors. After we've been dating for a year, we decided to move in together.

It was hard constantly being away from her, but we somehow made it work. I honestly don't think we could have it wasn't for Y/N.

"I'm sure she's fine," Adam sighed. I looked over as he took a large swig of his coffee. "Hasn't she driven that like a hundred times? I feel like she goes up and visits her sister every weekend."

"Every other weekend," I corrected. I sent him a glare as he laughed, mumbling something about that being too much.

"It's not too much," I sighed. "You don't understand, man. Y/N's parents were always working when she and her sister were growing up. She practically raised her little sister. When Y/N went off to college, her sister had a hard time, and even though she was far away, Y/N still helped her through everything. She tutored her over the phone, constantly went back home to see her, and helped her get into college. Plus, it wasn't just any weekend. Y/S/N had midterms this week and she found out her boyfriend was cheating on her."

"That's messed up," Adam said, regret in his eyes. "I didn't mean... I'm sorry."

I just shrugged as I cleared my throat. I looked back at my phone, my heart sinking when I saw the home screen without a message.

"Hey," he said, grabbing my arm and stopping me. "It's Y/N. She's going to be fine."

I sighed as I put my phone back in my pocket and ran my fingers through my hair. "You're right," I stuttered. "She's fine. She's driven this route hundreds of times. She has it memorized. Y/N is going to be fine."

I couldn't tell if I was echoing what he said or trying to convince myself.

* * * * *

Throughout the day, I constantly checked my phone between scenes. Whenever she did answer my text, I felt overly relieved. At lunch, she actually called me.

"Hi, baby."

"You don't have to sound so relieved," I heard her giggle. "I've been texting you all day."

"Which is dangerous to do while driving," I interrupted her.

"Zac," she giggled. "I only texted you so you wouldn't be in a constant state of panic the entire time I drove home."

"You're not driving right now, are you?" I asked, unable to stop the concern.

"Of course not, baby," she sighed. "I pulled over to get gas and something to eat."