159. Jai Courtney/Eric | Visiting Day *

By : sparklemichele | Tumblr

As Eric gazed at you from a corner, he tried to understand why he could not take his eyes off you. For years he has seen dozens of initiates come through Dauntless and have been through countless boring Visiting Day's but today was different and he knew his life had changed the moment you walked through the Dauntless door with your parents to visit your brother Mark. You looked around wide-eyed and in awe of the Dauntless chambers. Eric caught himself smiling as you ran into your brother Mark's arms and he hugged you tight swinging you around a little. Eric was proud of Mark, as he was the top of his class. Mark's only flaw was he and Four had become pretty close and Eric despised the self-righteous Four.

"Mark who is that man standing over there?" you asked as you, Four and your family sat down at the nearest table. You had notice he was looking at you and your family a lot since you walked in the door. It was making you self-conscious. You were not use to people paying you any attention and his looks at you and your family was making you nervous. Four and Mark looked over in the direction you glanced at and they both simultaneously frowned.

"That's Eric....pay him no mind." Four told you. You tried to concentrate on the conversation your family was having but you could not help but to look over to see if Eric was still watching you and every time you looked in his direction his eyes locked on yours. You tried to will yourself not look anymore as you listen to Four rave about how well your brother was doing in Dauntless and it fed your desire more to join Dauntless next year.

"Mark where is the bathroom?" you asked as the water you drunk earlier had finally hit your bladder.

"You can use the bathroom in my apartment." Four offered getting up from the table.

"Thank you." You said walking behind him. As you passed Eric you kept your head down and focused on your footsteps. Four opened his apartment door for you.

"Can you find your way back?" he asked swinging the door open.

"Yeah."

"Ok. The bathroom is the door on the left and this door will automatically lock on its own once it shuts."

"Thank you Four." You told him heading to his bathroom.

On the way out of Four's apartment you pulled the door shut to make sure it closed. You turned around and ran into what felt like a brick wall. A hand grabbed your arm to keep you from falling back.

"Excuse me...I'm sorry." You said and looked up to find Eric staring down at you with intense blue eyes.

"You alright?" he asked as he let go of your arm. Oh my God his voice sounded sexy.

"I'm fine. Thank you."

"What's your name?"

"Y/N." you responded softly.

"You're Mark's sister?"

You nodded your head yes. He was making you super nervous again standing so close to you. You shifted on your feet as you took in his size. He literally towered over you.

"How old are you?"

"Fifteen."

Even though your Abnegation dress was loose fitting Eric could tell how well developed you were. You looked way older than fifteen.

"Are you going to follow in your brother's footsteps and chose Dauntless?" Eric's eyes found your lips and he instinctively bit his lower lip as he felt his groin tighten. He could just imagine how good you tasted. You were so pure, innocent and he found himself drawn to you.