181. Tom Holland | Thirst Tweets

By : sailingintothenight | Tumblr

Summary: The one where you and Tom read thirsty tweets from fans.

------

"Hi guys. I am (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You say when the recording officially starts, the multiple cameras in the studio focusing on Tom and you.

"And I don't agree with this." Says Tom next to you, who is sitting cross-legged in a blue-painted studio. "I'm Tom Holland and we're here at BuzzFeed Celeb to read some thirsty tweets."

"Oh hush, this will be fun." You laugh, holding the vase of tweets in your hands and then tipping it towards him, so that Tom can pull out the first piece of paper. "Let's get this party started."

Tom reads the first tweet.

"I'd let Tom Holland father every SINGLE egg of my nonexistent uterus. Laaaaaawd! Oh my goodness." Tom says, slightly embarrassed. "Thanks?"

"What is it? Some kind of alien?" You chuckle as you pull out the second piece of paper. "I want someone look at me the way Tom Holland and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) look at each other."

"Oh." You both look into each other's eyes with love as you smile at those words.

"I literally want Tom Holland to SMASH my skull between his massive thighs of him. Goodnight." You chucke. "I told you to wear pants for your interview with Jimmy Fallon. But I guess that's the kind of content that fans want. Wow."

"I only give them what they ask for, darling." Tom says, this time, smugly.

"Get out of here." You laugh as you playfully push him making him laugh before continuing to read. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) can chocke me any holy day. Into chocking, uh? Makes two of us." You say before folding the paper and putting it inside your clothes.

"Hey. Hey, hey, take that off your clothes." Tom lunges at you playfully, ready to search for that piece of paper anywhere on your body. Literally.

"Sit on my face and suffocate me, Tom Holland." You read the following tweet for him. "Wow."

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N) is one thicc b-i-h." Tom frowns as he looks at the piece of paper and then looks at you confused. "What does that mean?"

"It means bitch, honey." You say instructing him, then look at the camera acting serious, an eyebrow raised to show that you mean it. "Yes, yes I am."

"Tom Holland's ass is the REAL LONDON's ass. Ow, thank you, darling. In fact, I am very proud of my ass. It's great, there's no need to deny that. And I think it showed in Spider-man homecoming and Far from home."

"Ow, thanks to the thong." You say laughing, although you also share the idea that Tom has a good butt. "I have to admit that Tom has a good butt. Really firm. I kind of like to slap him from time to time."

"Yes, and that hurts." Tom complains, a hand on his butt. "Thinking about Tom Holland sleeping in (Y/N) (Y/L/N) belly doesn't bothers me at all. You go, girl. Take him to the moon for me."

"Owwww." You smile, loving that they quoted a line from the movie inside out. "You guys are the sweetest."

"Her belly is very comfortable." Tom says, nodding thoughtfully. "Dear Tom, I literally want to set myself on fire with your immense sexiness. Thanks, love." Tom flexes his arm muscles casually as he pretends to scratch his hair. "Now let's move on to the next one before (Y/N) throws up because of me."

"Thanks for your consideration." You laugh sarcastically before clearing your throat to read the following tweet in all caps. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE HOT AND LETHAL. EMOTICON FIRE, EMOTICON FIRE."

"Why are you screaming?!" Tom asks raising his voice, laughing. "Look at my queen (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I swear to God she is the baddest bitch in the universe! I wanna be like her. She is the baddest in my opinion."

You chuckle.

"Ow, thank you. I believe I'm very bad, I don't think I'm the baddest in the universe, maybe in some countries. But thank you."

"I want Tom Holland to play the guitar and sing to me to sleep." Tom reads the following Tweet, getting shy about talking about his voice. "Thanks love. I'm still learning to play guitar and I'm not the best singer, but I'll give it a try when you guys want it. Now we go to the next one. (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and Tom Holland own my ass GOODBYE!"

You and Tom look into each other's eyes before chuckling.

"I am now the proud owner of your BACK-SIDE. YEAH." You say, making a fist with your hand as if you had achieved something great.

"Yikes. That is intense." Tom says before moving on to the next one. "My ideal weight is Tom Holland on top on me. Guys! My mum is gonna see this!"

"What about me?! My parents told me not to do this!" You chuckle. "Can I say that I will let Tom Holland slit my throat with his jawline any day? Well Tom's jaw is very sharp, rumor has it that he can cut anything with it."

"Yes, but why did he want to cut a throat. I don't want to go to jail."

You laugh.

"Yo guys listen to me, I would literally buy a thousand front row tickets just to see Tom Holland and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) have a hot make-out session. Point. Goodbye."

"Guys, come on, we only do that in private." Tom jokes, although the truth is that it is true.

You roll your eyes before reading the following tweet.

"Me: I am thirsty. Mom: have a glass of water. Me: the thirst for (Y/N) (Y/L/N) never stops."

"That's true." Tom says looking at the camera, as serious as never in his life. "I want the government to create a law where Tom Holland cannot wear a T-shirt. He has to be shirtless 24/7."

"That's what everyone would like, right bitches?" You laugh, although the truth is something that you would not care.

"I'm not sure everyone would agree with that, and I don't want to, you know, be responsible for some heart attacks because of me. Now we go with another tweet." Tom crumples the paper before moving on to the next one. "Tom Holland in glasses owns my ass!"

"Being part blind is hot? I didn't know." You joke as Tom gives you a look. "Tom Holland fu*k me in the ear with your English accent. How is that possible???!!! You know what, I'm out. Peace."

You joke, getting out of the seat to end the segment.

"Darling come on. You know I only love you!" Says Tom, following you out of the cameras where you two both meet to laugh.