33. Tom Holland | Check Up

By : multific | Tumblr

Doctor!AU

Request: Hello! Cen you please do something where doctor!Tom is a obgyn? The reader is a young single pregnant and it's her first appointment with Tom bc something happened to her original obgyn, she's there to do a ultrasound and gets pretty nervous when she sees how gorgeous Tom is? Thank youuuu

You thought he loved you.

He promised you everything and more.

You truly loved him, his name was Adam.

You met him during collage and you quickly moved in together. You thought your life was perfect. You really wanted it last forever.

But it never did.

Adam was the kind of guy who would make you feel safe and loved.

You never would have thought that it was all a lie.

Four years into your relationship, you found yourself to be pregnant. You were shocked but happy at the same time. You thought that it was fate's doing.

But once you told Adam, everything went downhill.

He wanted you to get an abortion, or he would leave. Then when you told him that you will not do such thing, he got mad very very mad.

To the point where he physically assaulted you.

The neighbours called the police and an officer had to take him off of you.

Your kind and caring boyfriend turned out to be a monster.

It was hard to get over it. And the fact that none of your friends of family supported you.

But now, you were fine, you already were in your fourth month. You rent an apartment from a nice lady who upon hearing your story felt bad for you and decided to help you. Everything went fine until your obgyn threw the towel in and moved out of your country.

So, now you were assigned to a total stranger.

All you knew was his name.

"Dr Holland."

He was a male, and you were a bit afraid because you always wanted a woman to be your doctor, you hoped that way, she won't look down on your situation.

"Miss Y/L/N." called the nurse, and you had no time to think anymore, you were in your way to his office.

Today was your first ultrasound. Today, you will learn the gender of your child.

"Sit there, the doctor will be here shortly." the kind nurse said, offered you a smile and left you in the room.

You looked around the room, it looked very similar to your previous doctor's . But it was more...calming?

The door opened an in came your doctor. You didn't know if it was the hormones or what, but you found him to be extremely handsome. His dark brown chocolate-like eyes and that jawline...

It wasn't good it was literally only five seconds and you already had a crush on your doctor.

"Miss Y/L/N. Nice to meet you, my name is Dr Tom Holland. May I call you Y/N? We are the same age after all."

"Sure." you said as he sat down in front of you. He looked into his computer then turned to you.

"So, Dr Shan sent all of your information to me, and I read it all before you came. You are now into your eighteenth week and today is your first ultrasound where you will learn the gender, is that right?"