147. Jacob Elordi/Noah Flynn | Don't break the heart

By : frost-queen | Tumblr

Lee moved his hands from over your eyes. It took a second to adjust to the light as he presented you with the Kissing booth. – "What do you think Y/n?" – he asked you. You laughed in awe, not believing what you saw. – "Did... did you pull this off?" – You asked him. Lee nodded coming to stand beside Elle. He moved his arm around her. – "We did a great job didn't we?" – he laughed out. – "It's amazing." – you called out. Lee and Elle had really pulled it off. Hearing first about their idea, you thought it would be a just a simple booth. Never in a million years did you think they make it this grand. – "You sure will have your hands full tonight." – you said, seeing Lee and Elle worriedly look at each other. – "How about I take some pictures?" – you motioned for them to come closer to each other before the booth. Lee and Elle did, letting you take some shots with them in it. They even pretended to lean in for a kiss at one photo, making you laugh loud. – "Y/n, come here." – Lee asked you over as you walked up to them. He took the phone from you, pulling you close to him for a selfie with the booth. You smiled, looking in the camera. Lee took some more snaps, wanting to have a lot as memories. Lee gave you, your phone back, seeing what the time is. – "Well, I'll let you two continue. I'll see you tonight." – You waved them goodbye, walking away. You were walking for a bit when suddenly your phone rang. You picked up seeing it was Noah.

"Y/n! what are you doing later tonight?" – he asked you, diving right into it. You chuckled a bit. – "I am going to support Lee and Elle at their kissing booth." – you replied. – "Right, right, their stupid booth thing." – heard you him speak back. – "Wait a minute, weren't you supposed to be one of the kissers?" – you heard him scoff on the other end of the phone. – "Yeah, like I am ever doing that." – You bit your lips, pleased to hear that Noah wasn't going to do it. The thought of having to see him kiss other girls was too much for you. You sighed relieved, hearing Noah chuckle at your reaction. You cleared your throat as if you never sounded so relieved by it. – "Uhm... we can always meet each other there and see what we do afterwards?" – you suggested. – "Okay Y/n." – he said back. You smiled, feeling flustered by simply hearing his voice. – "I'll see you then." – You said. Noah and you said goodbye to each other. Immediately was your spirit lifted. You felt like floating whenever Noah was around. You then called Rachel to tell her the good news. Rachel was the only one who knew about your crush on Noah Flynn.

When you arrived with Rachel, was the kissing booth very crowded. People stood in line chanting for Noah to come out. From between the curtains saw you Elle and Lee's worried heads. The crowd kept calling out for Noah as they demanded him to come out. – "If we aren't careful, they might demand blood." – whispered Rachel to you. Lee come from between the curtains, offering himself as a kissing target. – "Boo! We want Flynn!" – Shouted a girl. Ouch that must have hurt, seeing how Lee react. The girl ripped her ticket in two, throwing it on the ground. – "We were promised Flynn and I don't mean you!" She laughed with her friends, laughing at Lee. You felt sorry for him as he could all hear it. Rachel stepped up, giving her ticket away. Lee who was blindfolded, had given up all hope. Till he noticed someone in front of him. He kissed her as you cheered loudly for them. Lee took his blindfold off, smiling at Rachel. There was still no sign of Noah as Rachel staid by Lee's side. You felt a bit deserted, looking devastated at the ground. Then got Elle shoved outside with a blindfold on. No one seemed to make a move as you saw her tremble from the nerves. Then when you looked aside, spotted you Noah. You wanted to call out for him, but he didn't seem to notice you, making his way up to the stage. You watched closely how he approached Elle. Your heart sank to the bottom, ripping open at the sight of Noah kissing Elle. The entire crowd cheered as you felt numb. You had liked Noah for so long, you never imagined him kissing someone else. Now he was kissing Elle right in front of you. Elle slowly removed her blindfold, seeing that it was Noah who had kissed her. The way she looked at him said enough. You turned around, not being able to stop your tears. You shoved everyone aside as you just wanted to go home. You wanted to forget about Noah and his stupid face.