146. Tom Holland | Windows To The Soul

By : capsicletho | Tumblr

A lovely interview in which Tom talks about you and your time in London.

Word count: 1273

------

"So I heard that the London premiere went well?" The interviewer begins and I smile immediately.

"Uh, yeah, yeah. It went smoothly, I was thankful that a lot of people showed up and supported the movie. It's just really overwhelming," I breathe a sigh of relief and happiness.

"It seemed like you were excited for something else as well? Or rather someone else?" She showed a picture of Y/N and me on the red carpet and I laugh.

"Yeah, well, Y/N came and visited me in London with her family to attend the premiere and a short trip of sorts," I nod and smile as I remember the moment she stepped outside the airport and jumped straight into my arms. We haven't met for quite some time, with all the press junkets that I'm currently doing, so it was such an amazing feeling to have her back in my arms.

"Did you guys have fun during her time in London?"

"The thing about Y/N is that she loves going to beaches so much that we go to one so often when we have time. I think it's maybe because she came from a tropical country, you know, I think she relates a beach to home in some way."

"What time will you land on Thursday?" I ask her through FaceTime as she packs some more things inside her suitcase.

"Uh, around 9 AM. Are you gonna pick me up or should I take the cab?" She pops her head into frame before disappearing again a second later.

"9 AM? I'll pick you up. Your family's coming as well, right?"

"Yeah, mom and dad are so excited to go to the premiere. It's basically the only thing they talk about this week," she scoffs and appears on screen.

"There you are. Done packing?"

"Yes, finally. I can't wait to meet you," she sighs but eventually smiles.

"Me, too. How's your brother?"

"John? Oh, he's even more excited than mom and dad it's literally driving me crazy," she rolls her eyes playfully and laughs. "Will you have a day off when I'm in London, though?"

"I, in fact, do. I emptied my schedule on Saturday for you, babe."

"Really? Oh, Thomas, can we go to-"

"Yes, babe, we'll go to the beach," I laugh at her bulging eyes which turned into an ear-to-ear smile when I said yes. We go to the beach so often that I literally have her child-like excitement memorized in my mind when she says she wants to go to the beach. I'm pretty sure by now even my Instagram followers know that Y/N loves going to the beach.

"You're the best."

"I know. You're lucky," I smile smugly and laugh when she rolls her eyes. "Hey you know you love me."

"Yeah, whatever, don't get so cocky now, Thomas," she smirks.

"Well, I'm sorry but I gotta go save the world," I wink playfully. "And by saving the world I mean going grocery shopping with Mum."

"Don't get yourself killed, handsome," she laughs. "Can't wait to see you."

"Me, too. Love you."

She blows me a kiss, "You know I do, too."

"So I take it that you guys went to a beach in London?"

"Yeah, we did. And she had this 'cute date' idea that she found online that she wanted to try, so we tried it and it was pretty cute I'd say," I laugh because of how Y/N's face light up when I said yes to her idea that day.

"Oh really? What was her cute date idea?"

"Basically we go to the beach and we're suppose to look for those small stones that are scattered along the shore and find one that matches best with our eyes."

"Oh yeah! I think I saw it online somewhere."

"Yeah, and so we went and spent the day looking for stones. Sounds kinda stupid, but it's not, I promise you," I laugh and tuck that naughty strand of hair to its rightful place.

"Did you guys finish the mission?"

"Of course we did! She didn't want to go home before we find anything. I ended up posting a picture on Instagram of my rock and like placed it next to my eye."

"Did Y/N get a picture with her rock too?"

"Uh, we found a rock for her, I actually have it with me, but we didn't get a picture because it was kinda dark and her eye colour wasn't clearly seen in my phone. So, yeah."

"Wait, why do you have hers with you?"

"Oh, we decided to exchange rocks because she said when we're missing each other we can look at the stones and we're basically looking into each other's eyes," I shake my head and laugh because she was so adamant in exchanging rocks.

"But Y/N, I want to keep my own rock. It's cute," I pout and hope that she'll let me have mine instead of hers.

"Thomas, your puppy dog eyes won't work this time," she laughs and smacks my arm playfully before grabbing my face. "Your little brown rock compliments your eyes, yes?" I nod. "So that basically means I have you with me everywhere I go."

"That's so not creepy."

"Not the point, Thomas."

"Yeah, sorry. You were saying?" I grin because I love that she calls me by my full name and not just Tom.

"So when I miss you, I can look at this rock and see your eyes. And basically I'm also looking at your soul. Because eyes are the window to the soul."

"Okay, fine. You can have mine and I'll take yours."

"What, no 'aww that's so cute Y/N'? Because I thought that was pretty cute, don't you think?" She finally releases my face and gives me a questioning look.

"I admit that was cute. You are cute," I kiss her cheek and grab her hand. "Now let's go get some dinner, shall we?"

"Y/N is such a sweetheart, that is so cute," she smiles and her eyes genuinely show adoration towards Tom and his girlfriend's relationship.

"I know, she truly is," I blush and giggle sheepishly because I didn't think I would be so lucky to call Y/N my girlfriend.

"Well, thank you for your time and sharing your beautiful relationship with Y/N," she smiles and I shake her hand as she stands up to leave.

"Thank you so much," I smile and reach for my phone.