126. Chris Pratt Oneshot

By : just-another-fangirl-94 | Tumblr

-----

"How long are you going to be mad at me for?"
"I don't know if I want to kiss you or throw you off a bridge."

Warning: Language, some light sexual description

"You have no business being in love with someone like him."

"He's going to break your heart someday."

"I wouldn't get too attached if I were you."

"What is a famous actor doing dating a nurse anyway?"

You've heard it all before. Half of your coworkers didn't really support your relationship with Chris. They just didn't understand why an A list celebrity would want to date someone so 'normal'. You couldn't lie to yourself, you had doubts in the beginning because it did seem too good to be true. However, here you were over a year later still happily dating Chris. The two of you met when he was injured on the set of one of his movies. He had to come in to the clinic you worked at for a follow up and apparently, you caught his eye.

The gossip at your workplace didn't really bother you at this point anymore. Your good friends there supported you and that was all you cared about. You were grabbing your stuff to get ready to leave when your friend Sophie came over. "Hey Y/N, please tell me you're coming to the party this weekend, it wouldn't be the same without you."

The clinic you worked at had an annual party every year to show staff appreciation. It usually was a pretty good time, especially since there was great food and an open bar. "Yeah I will be there." You smile at her.

"Awesome, is your man coming with you?" She teases.

"I'm sure he has better things to do then to come to some work thing on a Saturday night. He has bailed on her before a few times." You hear your boss Ricky say. He always made remarks about your relationship with him. You never understood why he took such an interest in your personal life.

You roll your eyes, ignore his remark, and look at Sophie. "He is going to try to be there with me. We're trying to spend as much time together before he goes to Europe for a couple weeks."

"Aww that's so sweet. You two are so cute." Sophie replies.

You thank her and say your goodbyes as you grab the rest of your belongings and head home.

When you walk into your apartment, a wonderful aroma that hits you surprises you. You walk into your kitchen to see your boyfriend in chef mode cooking a delightful dinner for the two of you.

"Damn you shouldn't spoil a girl like this, I could get used to this." You smile.

"Well get used to it baby, my girl deserves a wonderful home cooked meal after working so hard." He says as he walks over to greet you with a kiss. "How was work?"

"It was okay. Nothing too out of the ordinary today. How long until dinner is ready? Do I have time to clean up a little?" You ask as you take a piece of food from the stove to test it.

"Ten minutes, go clean up I'll finish up in here."

"Thank you, I'll be quick." You say as you drop your bag and phone on the table and head into the bathroom.

While Chris was finishing everything, he heard your phone go off three times with message notifications. "Babe, your phone is blowing up out here want me to bring it to you?"

"Just look at it and tell me who it is, please. I'll be right out." You yell from the bathroom as you wash your hands.

He takes your phone and opens it and sees three messages from your boss reading: 'If your boyfriend bails on you I would be more than happy to pick you up Saturday for the party' 'He seems too busy for someone like you' 'Just want you to go out and have a goodtime without worrying about some actor'