110. Henry Cavill | Undivided Attention

By : shellbilee | Tumblr

Summary: Henry is jealous of you loving and spoiling Kal more

Pairing: Henry Cavill x reader/you

Warnings: Implied smut

Words: 2.7K (my shortest fic ever guys!)

-----

"Hi sweetheart" you hear Henry yell out to you as you shut the front door closed behind you, shuffling the grocery bags in your hand as you make your way down the hallway. "Hey handsome" you shout back as you walk into the lounge room, stepping in just in time to see Henry standing up from his spot on the sofa. You grin at him as he stretches out his arms, silently asking for a hug as he looks over at you with a grin.

A loud bark tears your attention away from Henry for a moment and you drop to your knees when you see the big black and white furry bear bounding over to you. "Hi big guy!" you exclaim happily as Kal leaps into your arms and almost knocks you flat on your back, "How's my favourite boy?". You grin and giggle as he wags his tail excitedly, sniffing you and trying his hardest to lick your face as you laugh at the big dogs antics.

"Is this how it is, is it?" Henry asks suddenly, stepping over towards you and Kal and raising an eyebrow as he looks down at the two of you, "I see who your favourite is". "Oh stop it" you say to Henry with a laugh, rolling your eyes at your boyfriend as you continue to cuddle Kal on the floor, "You know I love you both". Henry smirks and folds his arms across his chest, shaking his head, "I'm not disputing that. I'm just pointing out that you very obviously love Kal more".

You laugh and shake your head, turning to look down at Kal as you ruffle his thick chest. He's somehow managed to manoeuvre himself to sit on you, the giant 90 pound dog apparently thinking he's a lap dog. "Your dad's being a tad dramatic wouldn't you say buddy?" you say to the big bear, smiling at him when he lets out a gentle 'woo woo' sound in response. You look back up at Henry with a grin as Kal pants happily on your lap, shaking your head at your pouting boyfriend.

"Maybe if you looked as happy to see me as Kal did every time, I'd greet you first instead" you quip back to Henry, watching as his expression becomes deadpan. You laugh and bend to drop a kiss on Kal's head, pushing the giant canine off your lap and standing up from the floor.

You step towards Henry and reach up to cup his face, looking up at his gorgeous blue eyes and grinning. "Hi baby" you whisper gently, his pouty face quickly replaced with a smile, his arms wrapping around your waist as he bends to press his lips to yours in a gentle hello kiss. "I missed you" he whispers, his earlier jealousy apparently forgotten, one of his hands reaching up to tuck one side of your hair behind your ear. You smile up at him and stand on your tiptoes to kiss him a second time, blinking slowly when you pull away. "I missed you too".

"What do you want to do for dinner, love?" Henry asks as he skims your waist with his fingers, "Order in?". You smile and shake your head, glancing down at Kal as you feel him lean against you and Henry's legs - clearly not impressed that he's being left out of your shared embrace. "I stopped by the grocery store on the way here" you explain as you look back at Henry, gesturing to the dropped grocery bags with your foot, "I'm cooking. Chilli prawn linguine". Henry grins and you swear you hear his stomach rumble in excitement. "Sounds delicious" Henry replies with a smile, reaching up to run his fingers through his hair, "I have a couple of calls to make first though. Will you be okay for an hour or so?".

You smile and shake your head, "Of course. I've got my favourite boy Kal to keep me company". You throw your head back with laughter when Henry's expression immediately drops at your comment, rolling his eyes and shaking his head at you as he releases you from his arms. "You're a devil". You grin and bend to pick up your grocery bags, winking mischievously at your gorgeous boyfriend. "But you love me".