5. Sebastian Stan ft. Chris Evans

By : imaginealotofthings | Tumblr

Imagine Sebastian Stan being a huge fan of yours and Chris Evans introduce you to each other...

----

You'd been single now for about a year and half... you were getting bored of going home and just spending time with your loveable labrador. You didn't feel as famous as you were. Your awards sat staring at you day in, day out and you still felt like a nobody.

It was the night of the premiere of Captain America- Civil War. In the movie you played Tony Stark's daughter. You'd gotten really close to Robert,Chris and Scarlett through the movie. Having friendships with them was amazing,but they were always going on about finding you a partner. You made other friend on the set of Civil War but you weren't as close to them friends.

You arrived at the premiere and was greeted by a kiss on your cheek from Chris. Then Scarlett, Robert and Sebastian Stan joined you. You all stood posing for the photographers.

"Hey, Y/N and Sebastian- you two having some photos alone." you heard a familiar voice yell. You looked straight at Chris to see him with a huge grin on his face. "Alright, calm down Chris", Sebastian shouted back mocking him.

Out of all of the cast, Sebastian Stan was the one you least spent time with as he was working on another project at the same time as Civil War and also you barely had any scenes with him.

"You alright y/n? You look absolutely stunning tonight." Sebastian said as he wrapped his arm around you to gently hold your waist as the press snapped some pictures.

"Yeah I'm great thanks, you also look very handsome in your suit." you responded looking up to him, as you were a half a foot shorter than him even in your heels. You heard whistles rising from the crowd of photographers- before you realised you two looked like a couple right now. You giggled to yourself.

"Y/N, you know inside right now I am fangirling so bad. I'm such a huge fan of yours. I am freaking out." he mentioned before laughing at himself.

"Seriously?" you said in curiosity. "Why, thank you but honestly. I'm a nobody." you laughed looking up at him again. His face dropped and his eyes squinted a little. "Y/N L/N, you are far from a nobody."

Before you knew it your lips met in unison- he kissed you so deeply and meaningfully like nobody had ever done before. The crowd at the premiere began cheering and clapping at the sight before them.

————Later that night————-

"Hey Chris! Thanks man." Sebastian said as he walked over to him. Chris hugged Sebastian and patted his back realising what he was being thanked for.

"You two deserve each other, i know you're going to be happy together." Chris said to Sebastian before noticing you smiling behind him while holding your thumbs up.