135. Timothee Chalamet | Agreements

By : baroquebucky | Tumblr

request: Hi. Can you write something about being in the movie with Timmy and he made an agreement with managers about being in relationship with you to increase the popularity of the movie. And you start dating but you dont know about agreement. And then you get to know the truth and you are heartbroken. Timothee is heartbroken too because he really falls for you. With happy ending

------

You arrived on set for the last time, smiling at everyone as you entered the trailer for your makeup and talked to your stylist as usual, filled with giddy and sadness as the production wrapped up. You weren't sure what you more more upset about, the finishing of a movie with a cast you so deeply loved, or the fact that you wouldn't see a specific curly headed french boy everyday.

The thought of drifting apart from timothée lingered in your mind as you filmed the final shots for the movie. Over the course of several months you had developed a crush on him, I mean who wouldn't? He was damn near perfect. He was sweet to everyone on set which was more than you can say for other actors you've worked with, he was funny and down to earth, he loved almost all the music you did, and he was so articulate.

As you snapped out of your thoughts you heard the director call for a quick break, you sighed, squeezing your eyes shut and taking a breath before going to get a bottle of water.

"are you excited that it's almost over?" Timothée asked you. Looking over at him you shot him a smile, "bittersweet" you replied, leaning on the table and looking at the whole set, everyone was running around getting things done, fixing things or trying to make sure nothing messed up. "I hope you don't forget me when you win an Oscar or something" timmy laughed and you rolled your eyes, "please if it's gonna be one of us it's gonna be you" you replied, hearing the director calling everyone back to set. "I'll catch you later yeah?" You spoke, waving at te boy, he smiled back at you nodding.

Timothée smiled as he saw the way you greeted everyone around you, despite being an award winning actress you were always so down to earth and humble. "Timothée we need to speak to you" his agent spoke up next to him, motioning for him to go to his trailer so they could speak.

As he entered the trailer he saw another man sitting down, papers by his side. "What's all this?" The boy asked, confused and looking at the two men in the trailer with him. "Timothée this is Robert" his agent spoke up. "We want you to date y/n for publicity" Robert said, handing timothée the papers. He was shocked, sort of offended too.

"I'm sorry what? No!" He scoffed, pushing the papers back to the man, not even wanting to read them. His agent spoke up, "listen man, it's gonna be good PR for the both of you, the movie will get more recognition. It's a win win for everyone" he pointed out and timothée thought about it for a second. He didn't like you like that, right? I mean sure he thought you were pretty but you didn't even know each other. He knew your favorite colors and things like that, he didn't really know you like that.

"What did she say?" Timothée asked, looking at the man across from him. "We didn't tell her, we knew she would reject it and we all know when she's firm about something there's no swaying her" the man spoke and timothée smiled a little, you were very hard headed.

"Timothée think about it, it benefits everyone" his agent pushed, and he shook his head. "I- I don't know I have to think about it" he furrowed his brows and his agent nodded, the two men leaving, leaving him and the papers alone in his trailer.

Timothée had read over the papers, he couldn't tell anyone that it was fake, not even his mom. He groaned and ran his hand through his hair. It would only be six months before the release of the movie, he could get to know you by then.