99. Timothee Chalamet | Celebrity Crush

By : princechalamet | Tumblr

It was your first year at the Met Gala, it being a crazy and surreal experience. Your long, figure hugging dress had been the centre of attention the whole night and you had met so many amazing people and caught up with some very close friends.

After rising to fame only a year and a half ago, you felt highly honoured to be hanging about and mingling with your heroes. Acting had always been a passion of yours, and after studying drama as well as attending many auditions, you had finally landed yourself an amazing role in a film which had risen to popularity quickly. You still couldn't quite comprehend your situation every time you attended any large event like this.

You had ended up changing for the after party, ready for a fun night of drinking and partying. You had changed into a much shorter version of you dress, it being pure white and gold like a Greek goddess, dazzling in the clear night.

You entered the building where the party was being held, the loud pulsating music vibrating around you as bright flashy lights forced you to squint. You smiled, walking past some of your favourite musicians and actors stumbling around slightly drunk. You chuckled as you picked up a glass of champagne and began talking to a group of actors and actresses you knew quite well, some you had even worked with.

"Y/N, I heard about your next film, congrats!!"

You blushed a little and smiled, "thank you so much, I'm so excited!" You replied, taking a sip of your smooth champagne.

"And I heard your working with Timothée Chalamet, he's here tonight..."

You giggled and nodded, "yes I am, I haven't actually met him yet though, who knows maybe I will tonight" you laughed along with the group.

You couldn't deny that your celebrity crush was Timothée, and his acting performance had always inspired you. You were beyond excited and so grateful to be able to work alongside him in your upcoming film. However, you were extremely nervous to meet him.

An hour later and you were feeling quite tipsy, you were already a few champagne glasses into the night. You were twirling around on the dance floor, laughing and loudly singing along to the music with your group of friends. The party was absolutely perfect.

"I'll be back!" You yelled to your friends as you downed the rest of your vodka concoction and dashed off in the direction of the toilets. You leant against the sink counter top, your mind spinning a little as you squeezed your eyes shut. You giggled a little to yourself, the tipsy feeling slowly turning to drunk. You stared at yourself in the mirror, your lipstick slightly smudged, hair framing your face.

You stumbled out the bathroom doors, patting down your dress as you accidentally bumped shoulders with someone. "Oh sorry!" He stressed, placing a hand on where he had bumped you. "Are you okay?" He questioned. You giggled, "it's fine, it was just a bump" you chuckled, staring up into emerald eyes, hidden slightly by dark chocolate curls.

"You're Y/N Y/L/N!" He smiled, eyes lighting up as he looked at you properly. You nodded vigorously, heart racing as you realised who was in front of you. "And you're Timothée Chalamet" you replied.

"I love your work so much!" Both of you said in unison.

You giggled, cheeks turning a light pinkish colour. "Well it's nice to meet you, seeing as we will be working together soon" you smiled, him nodding along. "Definitely," he replied "how's your prep coming along?" He asked, as you both tumbled into a conversation about your upcoming film together.

After another 10 minutes of conversation, you had both sobered up a little. "Shall we get another drink?" Timothée asked you, noticing you were both still stood outside the toilets. You smiled and nodded in reply as he held out his arm for you to take. You intertwined your arm with his, walking side by side to the bar.