155. Tom Hardy | Nuire

By : sparklemichele | Tumblr

Hay, if you dont mind can you Write a Tom Hardy story, in which he come back from US with his friend Cillian Murphy and find his wife was in a very bad starte, like she was in depression and doing self harm to her self, after seeing this Tom was really sad and when Tom ask her why she didn't him before, so she reply that she was scared that he might think she is mad, if its okay for you

Trigger warning of self-harm, depression, mental disorder and cutting. Do not proceed if you are easily triggered. DO NOT READ BELOW THIS LINE IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

-----

"Y/N!" Tom called out your name once he and his friend Cillian entered his home. Tom shut the door behind Cillian. "She will be happy to see you," He told Cillian as he motions for him to sit down and make himself at home. Tom headed to the bedroom and heard the shower running. It's been weeks since he has seen you as he was filming in the States, so he figured you would not mind if he interrupted your shower. He threw his suitcases down and opened the bathroom door. He frowned when he didn't see your silhouette standing behind the shower door. Where were you? He opened the shower door to find you in a fetal position in the shower and your thighs covered in blood. Blood flowed down the drain of the shower and for a split-second Tom thought you were on your menstrual until he saw you clutching a razor blade in your right hand.

"Y/N!" What were you doing to yourself? You barely acknowledge his presence. You were extremely lethargic.

Tom, cut off theshower, grabbed the towel that was hanging on the shower rod, pried your righthand open to remove the blade, threw it in the trash and wrapped you up and carried you into the bed room.

"Is everything alright?" Cillian called from the living room as Tom laid your wet body on the bed.

"Y/N, what did you do?"Tom was in near hysterics as he saw the blood seeping from the long, cut marks on your inner thighs below your femoral artery.

"Tom?" You asked hoarsely.

"It's me baby," Tom quickly kissed your forehead before running to the bathroom to get another towel to soak up the blood that was still seeping from your self-inflicted cuts.

"What did you do baby?" He asked as he gently patted the inside of your thighs.

"I didn't want you to see this," You tried to sit up, but Tom told you to lay back down.

Cillian softly knocked on the bedroom door. "Is everything alright?" He asked again through the door.

"Don't move," Tom told you as he rushed to the door. Tom cracked open the door.

"Cillian, I'm sorry but she is not feeling well. Can I call you later?"

"Sure......sure. The car service is still outside. Give her my love and I will talk to you later mate."

Tom nodded and quickly shut the door, went into the bathroom, found the first aid kit along with extra sterile bandages and tape and was back to you in seconds. You had sat up in the bed with your breast exposed, wincing as you continue to wipe away the blood.

"Tom can you get me at-shirt and shorts out the drawer please?" Tom got you a t-shirt and shorts and silently watched as you slowly put it on the t-shirt trying not to get blood on it.

"Are you going to talk to me?" Tom asked as he sat on the edge of the bed watching you wipe more blood away. He gasps as he saw the extent of your cuts and tears sprung to his eyes.

"Gotdammit! Y/N, why?!"He choked as tears fell from his eyes. Seeing how hurt he was caused your feelings of depression and worthlessness to intensify. You started to cry as well.

"I'm sorry Tom."

"Why would you harm yourself like this?" You looked down not wanting to meet his questioning gaze. Tom lifted your chin to look at him and wiped your tears away.

"Talk to me," He searched your face for some type of answer.

"Let me get cleaned up and bandaged up and we will talk." You promised as you slowly made your way offthe bed grabbing the bandages.

"Do you need help?"

"No, I got it."

Tom patiently waited for you to return in the bedroom from the bathroom. After about fifteen minutes you finally opened the door and slowly walked in, with your shorts on, bandages on both your thighs and sat next to him on the bed.

"I can't pinpoint what exactly triggered me to cutting myself again." You told him finally looking in his beautiful blue eyes that were red from his tears earlier.

"Again?"

"Yes, I have done it before when I was younger and maybe a few years before we met."

"So those scars on your thighs are not from an accident when you were younger?"

"No." You whispered.

"Y/N. Is it something I did?"

"Oh God! No Tom! Don't think that. I get depressed at times and sometimes I just can't cope, and I cut myself to handle if I have too much stress and lately it just seems to have been piling up since you have been gone to the States. I usually have coping mechanisms in place and my therapist usually can help but this time around it was just too much. I could not help it. I am sorry if I scared you."

"Why didn't you tell me about this before?"

"Because I thought I had a handle on it. I haven't had an episode in years. Plus, I was scared you would not understand and be upset with me and potentially leave me," You let out a heavy sigh.

"Leave you? I would not leave you. You can tell me anything Y/N. I am here for you, always. I can't believe you would think such a thing." You bit your lip to keep fresh tears at bay. "What has been stressing you since I have been gone?"

"Just stuff with my business. It just seems everyone wanted everything all at once and I am only one person."

"Maybe it's time for a personal assistant." Tom suggested.

"Yes maybe. I also missed you. I really hate it when you are away."

"I know honey. I miss you too when I am away. My next couple of films are closer to home. Next time I have to go over seas you should have an assistant who can handle your business enough where you can come visit me on set," You nodded your head in agreement. "Will you make an appointment with your therapist this week?"

You nodded yes.

"Are you sure you are not mad at me Tom?" You looked up at him again and tears escaped your eyes and flowed down your cheeks. You could not lose your husband. You wanted him to understand your disorder and the pain you were in. You wished you had told him before the extent of your pain but again you did not want to scare him away.

"No, I am not upset with you. I want you to get the help you need Y/N. I want you to be happy. I want to make you happy."

"You make me happy Tom.I'm just going to need to see my psychiatrist to maybe get my meds adjusted and see my therapist. I know when I need extra help and now is the time."

"I'm here for you. Doyou think you will be able to tell me if you feel like self-harming again?" Tom asked as he slowly pulled you in an embrace, careful not to aggravate your thighs. You shook your head no.

"To be honest Tom I don't really know. That is something I can't promise...but I will try. I promise I will try," You slightly pulled from his embraced and gently tugged at his beard as you looked into his sad eyes.

"As long as you try love. As long as you try."

Tom softly kissed your forehead and let out worried sigh. He did not care how long the road would before your recovery or for you to gain some sense of your what you considered to be your happiness he knew he would be with you every step of the way.