35. Sebastian Stan | Picture *

By : multific | Tumblr

Sebastian Stan x Reader

Summary: Seb sends a very very nice picture for you.

Warning: SMUT, slight? Daddy kink

You and Sebastian had been dating for two years now, you met on the set of I, Tonya. Since you are a great friend or Margot Robbie.

The two of you immediately clicked and had been together since.

Life with him was interesting to say the least.

It was like he had different settings.

His bright setting was adorable, sweet, gentlemanly and smiley.

His dark setting screamed 'Daddy'. He got kinky, mysterious, and totally dominant.

And there was something in-between. You liked to say that it was the 'usual' him. But of course, all of it was him.

And you loved all of him. Both his bright and usual and even his dark even if that side liked to play dirty.

Just like today.

He kissed you goodbye as he went to the gym while you stayed at home.

He was gone for about half an hour when you got the picture.

His well-defined abs screamed for you. His body looked perfect, even better than that.

And the short text he sent.

Be prepared.

Sent chills down your spine.

No matter what time of the day it was, what season, what was the weather like. If Sebastian Stan wanted you, he got it.

You can't deny him.

You didn't reply to him. You ran to the bedroom to wear something nice for him. You pulled his shirt over your head once again, then all you could do was to wait.

And soon enough, you heard the door open and close.

You knew the drill by now. You had to wait for him, make him want you even more.

"Baby?" you heard his voice call out.

"Yes?" you answered, so he'll find you easier.

"Call me Daddy." he said with a low voice. He always told you what he wanted, so you can either say no or be prepared for what's coming. And since it was early afternoon, your day will be long.

"Okay, Daddy." just as you said that he came into the living room, as soon as he saw you, he quickly got to you and attached his lips to yours. His hands didn't hesitate either. He got your panties off in 0,1 seconds.

Then he attached his lips to your neck. Finding your sweet spot and possibly giving you as many marks as he can.

"It seems that you are ready." He said as he touched your womanhood, he picked you up and took you to bed. His hand traced up your shirt and he took it off with one simple movement.

His own clothing was already long gone, he got rid of it earlier, but since your mind was foggy from all the lust, you couldn't remember when he took them off.

His tongue met your neck again and you moaned out loud. He wedged himself between your legs and positioned himself. Your breath hitched as his big member slowly sunk into you, filling you to the max. He pushed himself further fully engulfing himself within you. Your nails dug into his skin making him growl and he began to thrust into you, his movements were fast and harsh. Never slow. He loved to fuck you raw with his quick movements.

"D-Daddy..." You gasped wrapping your legs around his waist bringing him closer to you. The heat between your bodies drove you crazy. Even if it was a nice and warm day, the heat of your activity was always there. As if it only existed to prove you was two humans in love can do.

"Baby...tell me what you want." he said. And even if the pleasure he felt was obvious in his voice, he never broke his dominance.

"You, Daddy, I want you to make me cum. Please." he loved it when you pleaded. And since you were so god to him, he let you touch him. Your hand roam over his god-like body. From his perfectly round butt, onto his muscular back, you felt his muscle move as he fucked you even more, onto his sounders and arms, of those arms, how you craved for his touch. And finally, your hands landed on his chest and stomach. His hard abs felt like heaven to you.

His grunts made you come back from your thoughts, his breath tickling your skin as he whispered into your ear.

"Turn around..." He growled as he pulled away. You didn't have to turn around yourself, he flipped you quickly and entered you from behind.

You cried out in extreme pleasure as he held your hips. You threw your head back in ecstasy as Sebastian ravished you even harder ad harder. Picking up speed, if that's even possible

He continued and your walls clenched around him. His growl was deeper than ever giving you a few more incredibly hard thrusts before you reached your high with a screamed out his name.

With one last thrust he spilled his seed within you and pulled back bring your now limp body into his arms.

Your breathing slowly steadied and you looked up at him through half lidded eyes as you came down from your high.

He wrapped you up in the bedsheets.

"Sleep now, Darling. Our night has only began" He said planting a soft kiss on your cheek then onto your forehead and finally he gave you quick kiss on your lips. You nodded laying your head on his chest. Too tired for words you quickly fell asleep.

Sebastian twirled your hair between his fingers taking in your scent and how perfect your body felt against his. "I should send her more pictures like that."