45. Tom Hiddleston | Cold And Emotionless *

By : multific | Tumblr

Tom Hiddleston x Reader

Mob!AU

Request: Maybe the reader gets accidently involved by getting caught up in a fight between the two mobs/gangs. They get saved and end up getting protect by Tom Hiddleston and other members from the other mob/gang

Warning: Smut, Violence

Word count: 6.7k

-----

You didn't know how you got into this situation.

Perhaps working in a night club as a bartender, wasn't the best career choice.

You were currently trying your hardest not to move or irritate the leader that had you in his arms. That disgusting man had a strong grip on your wrist.

Everyone in the club knew that shady men often came there to settle their business and the owner didn't mind, since they meant good money. All you wanted was to take the empty glasses. But you heard a name, and they couldn't let you go because of that.

Hiddleston.

"Just let her go. All she heard is my name, I do not care." if you had to be honest, he looked like a handsome reasonable man, compared to the other, even if he smelled of an expensive perfume, his arrogance was noticeable from far away.

"But I do. And she is well aware of the rules. She is not allowed down here when we are here."

"I thought you were gone." you said at a low voice but they all heard you. You felt the grip on your hand get tighter and then a hand landed on your cheek. You hear the noise, before you felt the sting on your face.

"How dare you talk to me, bitch?! I will make sure you won't do that again!" he raised his hand again, you tried to fight back or move away, but his grip was strong.

"WAIT!" yelled the other man. "I will take care of her." he still had a stoic face. No emotion, he was cold as ice.

The man let go of your hand but he didn't fail to shove you in the direction of the table, you his your side and let out a hiss.

And now, you were beyond scared.

Sure the other man was aggressive, but this man, he looked even more dangerous. He was mysterious, cold, emotionless and he had a dark ominous aura around him. He signed for his men lo leave which they did. After the door closed, you thought about your options.

You could try and fight, and possible get shot or worse, or you could try to explain yourself and reason with him. After a few minutes, you settled on the latter.

"I-I'm sorry. I swear I didn't hear anything. I thought everyone left that's why I came, I just wanted the glasses." you were shaking with fear, you weren't ready to die.

"Oh, all you wanted is glasses and you got yourself into this mess." his accent was thick, he furrowed his eyebrows. "What should I do to you?" he asked, but you knew, he didn't want an answer. Yet, you gave him one.

"Please... Just let me leave. I won't tell anyone your name sir. I can keep a secret."

"So, you lied." he said as he leant back. "You did hear something."

You couldn't respond to that. You looked down at your hand and your reddening wrist. Tears came into your eyes. You could feel blood in your mouth. You assumed you got a cut on your lip when the man hit you.

"He's an animal. He shouldn't have hurt you." you didn't look up but you did feel something touch your lips, it was a tissue.

The cold man in front of you placed it onto your lip to soak up the blood. He was now leaning towards you as his hand was out.