194. Sebastian Stan | Perfect

By : watchmegetobsessed | Tumblr 

word count: 1.9k
She finally arrives.

-----

It's been two entire days since your due date and you are more than desperate to get this baby out of you at this point. Not in an ungrateful way, you are still very excited about giving birth, but you kind of want to get over with it too. It's been a long nine month and it's time to end it.

Being so hopeful and naïve, you went into the hospital on your due date, only to find out that your baby is still enjoying the womb very much and she doesn't want to come out just yet. Your doctor sent you home with the instruction to come back in five days if your water doesn't break until then so they can induce it themselves. Now it's day two and it still seems like your daughter is stubbornly glued inside of you, but you're determined to lure her out.

"Okay, I have a long list of everything that's supposed to help," Sebastian announced after returning from the hospital, a little notebook in his hands. You were snacking on extremely hot chips, hoping the spicy food would finally benefit you, but nothing had changed so far.

He did a whole research online and found the most common ways to induce birth and you were ready to do all of them just to finally give birth.

You started with exercising. You put on your running shoes, squeezed yourself into your only pair of yoga pants that fit you and went for a light jog, Sebastian sticking to your side of course, in case anything happens. The jog didn't last long, your swollen feet weren't a fan of it so you ended up just walking around in the neighborhood for hours, but nothing happened.

Next you tried eating dates, which was quite the sacrifice, because you hated them, but you still forced down a whole pack of them. Sebastian sat next to you, watching you intently in case your water broke, but the baby didn't even bat an eye.

After the dates came the castor oil. You drank it straight, it tasted horrible, though you weren't sure if it was just because of your messed up tasting or it's bad anyways. It almost came back, you could barely get through it, but being the fighter you did it, however it didn't help either. One more thing was crossed out of the list.

Sebastian made you about two gallons of red raspberry leaf tea which also supposed to help with inducing labor, but as you kept drinking and drinking more, the only thing you noticed was that you went to the bathroom every ten minutes.

By far the most ridiculous thing you tried was stimulating your nipples. You laughed at Seb when he brought it up, but you were also so desperate to get this baby out that you eventually gave in. The two of you sat on the bed, both naked from the waist up, it was necessary for you, but Seb did it too hoping to ease the awkwardness of it. It was still weird.

God bless his soul he tried everything, used everything he knew, worked so hard on your nipples, but nothing happened, your baby was still nestled comfortably in your belly and you were running short on patience.

Since you were already half naked, you tried the most evident thing: sex. You've heard it before that it might help in your situation and this was one thing you were happy to try. But despite the two mind-blowing orgasms your fiancé gave to you, the situation didn't change.

"Maybe I will stay pregnant forever," you mumbled, lying on your back, completely naked, Sebastian next to you, his hand running up and down your tummy. He huffed at your comment, kissing your shoulder softly.

"One way or another, she'll have to come out."

Looking down at your belly, you cupped the sides of it as you addressed your next words to your unborn daughter.