123. Timothee Chalamet | Protective

By : baroquebucky | Tumblr
- timothée is protective of you and doesn't care who he has to go through

-----

Timothée rarely got jealous, mainly because you guys rarely went out, and anywhere you went everyone knew you were timothées and he was yours. The two of you always cuddling on each other or dancing together, looking like love sick puppies.

"let's go to the party tonight! It'll be fun mon amour i promise!" Timothée stood in front of the tv, blocking your view of the movie you were watching. Furrowing you're bored you paused the movie, looking up at your boyfriend. "Timothée please, im trying to watch a movie" you pouted and he rolled his eyes, refusing to move.

"It'll be fun angel! We can party with all of our friends and dance and get tipsy" he spoke, giving you a small smile. You groaned, knowing he wasn't gonna stop until you gave in.

"Tim if you wanna go so badly then you should go! I wanna just stay in and watch some movies" you sighed, trying to shove your boyfriend out of the way, pressing play on the remote once again.

"what are you even watching?" Timothée sighed, plopping himself next to you and looking at the screen, quickly recognizing the movie. "Star Wars? You're turning down a party for Star Wars?" He smirked at you and you smiled.

"it's good! You just don't care enough to watch it" You smiled shyly and he chuckled, quickly moving to cuddle up to your side. You glanced down at timothée watching the movie with little to no interest, mainly by your side only for cuddles.

"fine, let me find something to wear i guess" you mumbled, he quickly got off you, shouting in triumph and kissing you all over the face, "I'm not dressing up, all you're getting out of me are some jeans and one of your old button up shirts" you replied sharply, and he only smiled, already swooning at the thought of you in his clothes.

As you quickly changed into the clothes timothée texted his friends, informing them that he would be on his way shortly, rushing to get changed while you did your makeup haphazardly. Timothée finished getting ready before you did, he sat on the couch and scrolled through his phone while he hummed along to the music coming from the bedroom. Soon enough you emerged wearing one of his silky button up shirts, tucked into some black skinny jeans and some white converse, you makeup was simple and you had barely put any thought into the outfit yet timothée still had the wind knocked out of him when he saw you.

"God you're so fucking beautiful" he muttered, quickly getting off the couch and wrapping you in his arms, kissing your forehead as you blushed. Of course before heading out he took pictures of you, some of you in his arms in the mirror, setting them as your lockscreen and replacing the one of only him you had.

As you arrived to the party timothée was quickly greeted by his many co workers and friends, making small talk with everyone. Your fingers were intertwined and you smiled politely at everyone, suddenly feeling out of place considering you weren't very close with anyone here.

As timothée talked to one of his friends you tried to listen to what they were talking about, quickly getting lost when your eyes wandered around the club, eyes landing on the bar. The conversation had shifted onto the topic of a possible casting, timothée was talking excitedly, letting go of your hand in order to move his hands around while he explained something.

Too shy to interrupt you quietly slipped away, heading to where the bar was and ordering yourself a water, slouching in the comfortable chair and closing your eyes for a bit, enjoyin the feeling of the loud bass vibrating throughout your body.