127. Tom Cruise | Certain Needs

By : random-imagines-blog | Tumblr

Requested by: Anonymous
Wordcount: 2059
Summary: You, Tom Cruise's partner, takes on the role of being his caretaker after he injures himself.

-----

If you had known that Tom was going to be this much of a baby with a broken ankle, you wouldn't have offered to let him rest up at your house. You thought he would be used to such things. He did most of his own stunts. He was crazy like that. A real daredevil. And here he was, living it up, with you as his practical slave. You added the finishing touches to his breakfast, set it on the tray, and transported it up the stairs to your bed, where he was waiting. His hurt ankle was elevated by pillows, the cast thick and pristine. You were the only one to sign it, and you had done so right on the bottom, along his foot. Writing your name like you were Andy, and he was Woody the doll. When he saw you come in, he clicked the mute button on the television, and smiled at you broadly. That smile almost made this all worth it. "Good morning," He said, ruffling up his already messy bed-head.

"Good morning," You said, an extra sway in your hips as you approached the bed. The tray had little legs that swung out of the bottom to make it perfect for breakfast in bed, and you situated it over him so he could sit up and eat properly. And not get toast crumbs all over the bed. You didn't care how much pain that he was in. If those little morsels found their way into your side of the bed, you would give him a good spanking. Which he might still enjoy, but the intention was there.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at you. You sighed, looking down at the t-shirt that you were wearing. There was nothing that bad about it, it was just one of his from many years ago, with little holes around the bottom from wear and tear. But you knew it wasn't the subject matter of the shirt that was bothering him. It was that you were wearing one at all.

"I made you hashbrowns," You said, blankly. "And eggs. As much as I love you, and want to help you feel better, I'm not going to stand around in just my underwear and get burned by the oil. Especially when you can't even see me."

"But I can see you now," He pouted, picking up his knife and fork. You knew that you were going to give in, as much as you didn't want to. You walked over to the closet, hiding behind the door like a little tease, and changed into one of your own shirts, one of Tom's favorites, then tossed his own onto the bed so he could stop complaining.

"You're a tease, but at least this one is cuter," Tom said, checking you out, like he did at every opportunity. He always looked at you like it was the first time. He'd seen your body a thousand times. He loved it when you were sick. He loved it when you were bloated. He loved it when you gained a few extra pounds over holidays dinners. Didn't matter when, or in what condition, he thought you were the most attractive person that he had ever seen, and made sure to tell you so all the time. It was hard to believe, considering his profession and the people that he had worked with but it was a confidence booster. He was very charming. You had to give him that. "Did you eat already?"

"I had a couple of bites while I was cooking yours," You admitted. The tray wasn't big enough for two meals, not with all that he liked to eat. "I couldn't wait, the hashbrowns was calling me."

"But I like our breakfast together," Tom pouted.

You slipped into the bed beside him, laying down on the pillow. You ran your fingers along the strong muscle of his thigh, exposed from the briefs that he was wearing. You two matched now. Underwear, and underwear only. "I can stay with you while you eat, but I do have to shower before I leave."

"Where are you going?" He asked, setting his fork down after a couple of bites. He leaned back and reveled in the feeling of you touching him.

"I have to go and pick up your prescriptions, and then go to the post office, and then that book came out that I really want to read, and-"