197. Tom Hiddleston | Starving

By : lykaonimagines | Tumblr

Paring: Tom Hiddleston x Reader

Word Count: 1,646

Description: Actress reader dealing with her new found crush on her costar Tom.

Warnings: None, it's fluffy

Song Inspiration: Starving by Hailee Steinfeld & Grey ft Zedd

On the set of the newest movie she had been cast in, Y/N slumps forward in her seat watching the scene being filmed unfold in front of her.

She'd always looked up to the acting abilities of her costar Tom, but actually seeing him in action was a whole different level. The way he commanded the attention of the camera and everyone in the room, even in the subtle quiet scenes took her breath away. And maybe it wasn't just his acting ability taking her breath away.

Her cheeks slightly redden as she finds herself taking in the view before her with more than just a professional interest. That short starting to curl hair, those bright blue eyes that reflected the lighting in just the right way. That bright smile that lit up the entire room more than the lights could hope to. The way that dress shirt clung to every muscle on his lean frame. Those jeans that with just the right movement, saved very little to the imagination. Oh yeah it was far more than professional interest.

Catching her gaze, Tom sends a quick wink in her direction as the director converses with the camera man beside him. Instantly scolding herself, she looks down at the floor as her cheeks feel like they've been set on fire.

"Y/N!" The director yells from his seat, "Join me over here please."

Pulling herself from her seat quickly, Y/N rushes to the director's side, "What can I do for you sir?"

Shuffling through the script on the table in front of him, he slides one sheet over to her, "We're going to be jumping to this scene next. We'll run through the one planned after lunch, but we're trying to get some footage into production for the first run of a trailer as soon as we can, and this scene should have some good shots."

Y/N nods stiffly as she looks over the paper, realizing what scene it is. One of the many romantic scenes between her and Tom's character. So far the scenes had been going great, and this was just another simple sweet scene, but after the last scene... something had changed in her.

Their last scene together had been the first kiss their characters shared, and also the first between the actors. Having done plenty of those sorts of scenes with a variety of actors before, she'd not put much thought into it. Until it happened.

The moment their lips touched, her whole train of thought went out the window. Forget the script, forget the movie, forget that they're acting. His lips moving on hers were the center of the universe in that moment, and it ended far too soon. It was if everything in her mind just clicked at once. She had it bad for Tom. But she had no idea how to approach him with this realization without making it awkward.

Now every conversation, every look, every smile felt like it was lighting her on fire. She'd been trying to keep up the friendship they had been building over the course of filming, but her realization made it far harder than she thought. As a result she'd found herself avoiding him more, out of fear of letting her feelings slip and ruining their chemistry on set.

"Earth to Y/N?" The director snaps, waving his hand in front of her face, pulling her from her thoughts right away. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, sorry," she responds apologizing, "I was running the lines through my head and zoned out, I'm ready."