55. Dylan O'Brien | Prove It

By : allthingsfangirl101 | Tumblr

---

I chewed on my bottom lip as I waited for the panel to start. Dylan walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't be nervous," he said as he pressed a soft kiss to my cheek.

"I'm not," I said under my breath as I eyed the packed room.

Dylan turned me around with a smirk on his lips. "You're chewing on your bottom lip. You only do that when you're nervous."

I immediately stopped chewing my bottom lip, making him laugh. He reached up and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I know you're nervous, baby. And that's okay. I'm going to be right by your side the whole time, I promise."

I smiled as he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. We pulled away when we heard Michael Keaton laugh, "Alright, lovebirds, we're up next." My cheeks burned as he patted Dylan on the back and walked past us.

"We're ready for you," a stagehand said. I looked over at Dylan with wide eyes.

"It's going to be okay," he whispered.

We walked out onto the stage and sat next to each other. As the panel started, I felt my heart start beating against my chest. I didn't notice my leg was bouncing until Dylan reached over, put his hand on my knee and gently squeezed before putting his hand back in his lap.

"I have a question for Y/N." I looked away from Dylan to see a girl, around thirteen, looking nervous.

"What's your question sweetheart?" I asked.

"I was wondering how you and Dylan met and what made you start dating?" She asked, practically bouncing on her feet.

I let out a small laugh as I looked over at Dylan. "Well, we actually met on set for The Internship. He was playing Stuart and I was Neha. The first time we met, Dylan looked at me and said..."

"Oh no," Dylan mumbled making the crowd laugh. "Not this story."

"He said, 'I know my character is kind of a dick, but I promise I'm not like that'. "

"She then laughed in my face and said she would have to see for herself," Dylan jumped in.

"Long story short," I laughed. "He wasn't like his character and by the end of the movie, he asked me out. It was actually after we finished filming the last scene between our characters, when Stuart mentions that they should hang out."

"Since I did it right after that scene, she thought I was still doing the scene." Dylan added with a playful smirk.

"What made you say yes?" The girl asked smiling at the two of us.

"Well, he may not have had the attitude of Stuart, but he does have the dance moves," I joked making the crowd laugh. "But in all seriousness, he was really sweet. He made an effort to be my friend and get to know me. And I wasn't used to that." I shrugged. My cheeks turned red from the way he was looking at me.

"Next question," the MC said, causing Dylan and I to snap out of our trances.

We looked over to see a young man walking to the mic. "My question is for Dylan and Y/N, I guess. Umm... Since you guys are dating, was it hard to film the fight scene between Mitch and Annika?"

"Well, it shouldn't be easy training and almost killing your girlfriend," he said with a small laugh. "But, yeah, it was one of the harder scenes to film."

He sent me a side glance before continuing, "That wasn't the hardest scene to film though. The hardest scene, for me, was when Annika allowed herself to be shot. You can fight your girlfriend," he said as he looked over at me. "But watching her die... Good thing it was just for a movie."

The crowd let out a loud "aww" as Dylan grabbed my hand and pressed a soft kiss to it.

"It was also the one scene that caused the most bloopers," I said to lighten the mood. "I'm pretty sure we annoyed everyone because the whole time we were filming our fight scene, we kept making jokes."

"It was like working with two teenagers in love," Michael Cuestra laughed.

The panel went on. We talked about the movie, our characters, the fighting. And every so often, someone would ask Dylan and I a question about our relationship.

"I think we have time for one last question," the MC said, sending Dylan a nod. I looked between the two, puzzled.

Dylan looked back at me and sent me a playful wink before turning his attention to the person at the mic with a smirk on his face. I looked over, my eyes widening when I saw Tyler Posey standing at the mic.

I looked between the two best friends to see they had matching devious smirks, like they were up to something. "What's your question?" Dylan asked, trying to hide his smirk.

"Do you really love Y/N?" Tyler asked, sending me a wink.

"Of course I love her," Dylan answered, trying to hold back a laugh. The rest of the cast was also trying to hide their smiles. I was about to speak up when Tyler cut me off.

"Prove it."

"Whoa!" Dylan laughed pointing at Tyler. He looked at me before shrugging. "Okay."

My eyes widened as he stood up, bringing his mic with him. He looked at me and sent me a wink as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my chair.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. Dylan sent me a wink before playfully clearing his throat.

"Y/N, I love you." He was interrupted when the crowd excitedly yelled. "She already knows that!" He laughed at the audience before turning his attention back to me. "You know that right?" He whispered into the mic causing me and the audience to laugh.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Good," he said as he let go of my right hand and grabbed my left. "Y/N, you're my best friend and the love of my life. You mean the absolute world to me. I don't know how I survived so long without you by my side and I don't want to spend any more time apart. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

My eyes widened as he knelt down on one knee. The room exploded in cheers as he pulled a small black box out of his pocket.

The room went deathly silent as he opened the box. My hands went to my mouth as it revealed a beautiful ring. "Y/F/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?"

I couldn't stop the tears that had been building up from falling as he asked me to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Yes!" I said making him smile. He jumped up and instantly pressed his lips to mine. He pulled apart long enough for him to put the ring on my finger before reconnecting our lips.

Our lips moved in sync as the room erupted in cheers. We pulled apart and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Dylan."