142. Jacob Elordi/Noah Flynn | Patch me up

By : frost-queen | Tumblr

"Y/n are you coming?" – one of your friends asked you as you shook your head, holding your backpack over your shoulder. – "I'm going to head towards the nurse's office, I'll see you at second period!" – You called back as she rolled her eyes soft at you and walked over to her other friends. You had gotten the message that your English teacher was sick, meaning your first hour was now free. You always went to the nurse's office whenever you had the time as you loved to help her out. You were the only student who was qualified for the assistance. You had aced your paramedic license over summer so you now you could help her out whenever you wanted.

You made your way inside with a smile on your face as you passed several students. Some were running around in the halls almost bumping against you as you quickly moved out of the way. You first stopped at your locker to change your English book with the one for second period. You then continued to head towards the nurse's office as you knocked at her doorframe. Her head shot up at the knocking sound as she smiled. – "Y/n! wonderful to see you!" – she said as she signalled for you to enter. – "I'm free this period so I thought I might help you out?" – you said as you placed your backpack aside. – "Oh, you know you are always welcome, Y/n!" – She pinched your cheek soft as it made you smile like a little child.

You took off your jacket, hung it away and made your way over to a small area beside her desk. It was the nurse's own private room where you could change and stock your things. You grabbed your own nurse's apron and pulled it on, feeling like true nurse in it. Just as you closed the door behind you again, you saw the nurse walk inside a smaller room with a boy beside her. – "Y/n I'm just going to take care of him... could you perhaps help her?" – she asked you as she motioned at a girl sitting on the nurse's bed with scraped knees. You nodded to her as you made your way over to the girl. – "Good morning!" – you said as you pulled up a little seat and seated yourself in front of her. – "What is your name?" – you asked her as she wiped her tears away.

"Cindy..." – she said soft as you gave her a sweet smile. You were always extra sweet to first year's as you knew exactly how scary the 'big' school could be. – "Can you tell me what happened, Cindy?" – you asked her as you looked at her knee, seeing if there wasn't any glass or rocks in the wound. – "I fell off my bike because I had to move aside for someone in a car who was racing!" – she called out in one breath as you hummed soft, riding with your chair over to the other side where a large cabinet stood. You pulled out some cotton swab, bandages and alcohol. You then rolled back to her with a smile as she started to smile as well. – "Oh, I know exactly how dangerous those boys with cars can be!" – you replied, moving her knee a bit up.

"This might sting a bit Cindy..." – you said to her as you putted some alcohol on your cotton swab. She nodded soft as you started to clean the wound very carefully. After the wound was clean you putted a bandage on it, paying good attention to Cindy's expression to see if she wasn't in to much pain. – "All done, Cindy!" – you said as you were done and threw your cotton swab in the garbage. You then reached in the pocket on your chest for a lollipop as you handed it over to her. – "For a brave girl like you!" – you said as you handed her over the candy. – "Thank you..." – she replied in a cheery tone as she jumped off the nurse's bed. You watched her head out as you then putted away your supplies.

"Can I have that as well?" – you heard someone call out behind you as you turned around. – "You have to earn that Noah!" – you laughed out as you saw Noah Flynn leaning against the doorframe of your examination room with cuts and bruises on his face. You sighed deep at the sight of his face and hands as you knew he had gotten into a fight again. – "Sit!" – you called out, pointing with your pen at the nurse's bed. He inhaled deep before making a move as you already started to collect your material. – "You know it's only 9 in the morning?" – you called out as Noah dropped himself onto the bed with some grunts. – "And you have already gotten into a fight?" – you seated yourself down in front of him as he scoffed soft.