199. Chris Evans | I'm Sorry

By : my-emotional-self | Tumblr

Pairings: Chris Evans x Reader

Warnings: Swearing, Angst, Fluff

Requested Dialogue: "It's three in the morning" and "You can spend the night, if you want"

------

"You know what, fine. If you would rather hang out with your friends tonight, then you go ahead and do it!" you hollered into the phone before hanging up on Chris. Letting out a heavy sigh, you threw your phone down onto the couch as your hands raked through your hair. Chris and you had been dating for just over a year now, and for most of the time, he was away filming.

Chris had just got home from being away filming for four months and you had a special surprise date planned tonight. You told him to keep tonight open and he all but agreed. From there, you bought a beautiful little black dress, and even requested a special table at his favorite restaurant in town. But now he decided to go out to the bar with his friends instead. You weren't mad per say at him for hanging with his friends, it's more of that you had this planned for well over a month now.

Your anger, as usual got the best of you as you constantly ignored his incoming phone calls. By the fourth call, you decided to finally answer. "What Chris?" you growled out as you stood up from the couch, pacing the room.

"Babe, I'm sorry, but Scott and some friends from back home are in town that I haven't seen in a while. We'll hang out tomorrow. One night isn't that big of a deal is it?" he asked, his voice getting louder.

Your eyes went wide, scoffing at his words. Naturally, this seems to happen to you whenever you plan surprises, plans change or people cancel; that is why you tend to not carry on with any surprises, they never work in your favor. "Whatever. Go have fun with your friends" you said in a nasty tone, immediately regretted it but hey, you were upset about your surprise being ruined yet again.

"Why are you acting like a bitch Y/N? I have friends too that I don't get to see because of filming."

You felt your jaw go tense at his words; did he really just call you a bitch? If you were upset before, you were pissed now. "Fuck you" you roared before hanging up yet again on Chris. "AAARRRGGHHH" you groaned out through clenched teeth, your foot slamming into the hardwood floor in anger.

Slamming your ass down on the couch, you rocked back and forth trying your best to calm your anger and heartrate. You honestly were not mad at him for hanging with friends, you were mad your plans were ruined; and something as simple as that always through your mood off.

After finally calming down a half-hour later, you decided to say "fuck it" and pamper yourself. Filling up the tub with hot water, you put your favorite lavender bath bomb in before sinking your body down into the tub; reveling the feel of the water. Almost instantly, your mind and body relaxed as you let out a content sigh. Closing your eyes, you relaxed as you drifted off to a dreamless nap.

~~~

A persistent annoying knock woke you up from a peaceful slumber. "Five more minutes....please" you moaned out into your pillow. You jolted up, realizing it wasn't your alarm, and that it was Saturday morning....very early Saturday morning. "What the fuck?" you cursed to yourself as you pulled yourself out of bed, heading towards the door to your apartment.

"It's three in the morning" you said with half-closed eyes, stifling a yawn as you peered up to see who was knocking on your door so damn early. "Chris?" you asked confused as you took in the appearance of your boyfriend standing at your door, his shoulders slumped over.

"I'm really sorry babe" he spoke quietly, you almost didn't hear it. "I....I was an asshole and I completely forgot that you told me to keep tonight free. I ruined your plans didn't I?" he asked sheepishly. Your tense shoulders seemed to ease at his words as you could visible see he was upset at himself for ruining your night together.

"S'okay" you yawned out yet again, covering your mouth. "You have friends and I shouldn't have gotten mad about it."

His head eased up as your eyes met. "Yeah but I could have hung out with them tomorrow night. God I feel like an idiot" he spoke as his hands ran through his beard. "And now I just woke you up in the middle of the night. Damnit."

A smirk appeared on your lips as he kept cursing to himself. "You can spend the night, if you want?" you asked him, your eyebrows quirking together in question.

Chris had a slight grin on his face as he quickly nodded his head. Opening the door wider for him to enter, you closed it behind you. He stripped off his clothes, leaving him only in his boxer briefs before getting into bed. His arms wrapped around you as you drifted back into a peaceful sleep.