189. Sebastian Stan | Another Title

By : watchmegetobsessed | Tumblr

word count: 1.8k
Proposal, proposal, proposal!!!

-----

You've been eating like a hormonal teenage boy these past weeks and you know it needs to stop and held under control, but you just can't help yourself. It's like your stomach has become a black hole that needs to absorb any and every food that's home, you're constantly snacking beside the large portions you eat three times a day, there's always something you're craving, the shopping list on the fridge is changing every hour because you think of something else to eat.

Luckily, you haven't gained that much weight besides the noticeable bump that's your baby in your belly, seems like your little girl does need all the food and she uses it instead of letting it all get stuck on other parts of your body, so you're fine for just now.

Sitting on the couch, watching some kind of soap opera, you're snacking on an entire jar of Nutella this time, shamelessly stuffing your mouth with the sweet, thick stuff, pretty sure that nothing will be left of it by the end of the day. Sebastian is away again for his second filming that was scheduled even before you found out you were pregnant and he messed around with it a little, shortening it once again and you just visited him last weekend. Now that you are pushing the end of your second trimester, your bump is quite evident, not something you can hide easily, so when you showed up on set with your boyfriend, you didn't even try to cover it up, knowing well someone would spot it sooner or later. However everyone on the team has been so respectful, keeping the news to themselves, because no headlines have been made about your pregnancy just yet, keeping the secret even longer. To be honest, you're surprised it hasn't been discovered sooner, you thoughr someone would catch you out and about and see right through your baggy clothes and sell the news to the tabloids, but now you are in the sixth month and no one knows a thing.

Your phone chimes next to you, a text from Seb and you hum to yourself happily, putting the jar aside to grab the phone and see what he wrote.

"How are my two favorite girls doing? Miss you a lot!"

He even attached a silly selfie of himself in hair and makeup, he looks adorable with the clips in his hair and some kind of patches under his eyes. Like a real beauty guru.

Grabbing the Nutella, you place it on top of your bump as you move the phone to a lower angle and take a selfie that makes your bump look even bigger, the jar on top and you grinning widely at the camera as you snap a picture and send it to him with your reply.

"Enjoying our third snack of the day at 11 am! Miss you too, can't wait to see you next week!"

He reads the message right away, his reply coming just seconds later.

"Look at that bump! You look gorgeous, baby! Can't wait to see you too, have fun with your sister today, love you lots Xx"

Since he has left you've been trying to keep yourself busy so you don't miss him too much and you're also using these weeks to spend as much time with your friends and family as possible, knowing well once the baby arrives you won't be going out that much for a while, nestled up in your home, learning the ropes of being a mother. Today you are meeting up with your sister, she is taking you out to this alleged new, quite fancy restaurant you haven't heard about before. She claimed that it's really exclusive, so you don't have to worry about being photographed or bothered, but she also told you to glam yourself up for the occasion. It's gonna be some nice sister time, something you haven't been able to do in a long time.

You take the assignment seriously, doing your hair and makeup the best you can and you decide to put on a flowy maxi dress with a soft, knitted cardigan, very much going for a kind of cottage core vibe. Leaving just in time you text your sister that you're on your way, putting the address into the GPS and heading out of town, because the place is near the beach. She texts you back that she'll meet you there and so your short little road trip begins. Sitting in the car you're listening to one of the many playlists Sebastian has made for you and the baby, he likes to play them at home, humming the songs under his breath, hoping to start educating your little girl in the field of music as early as possible. You have to admit he has a good taste, so you don't mind it at all.