187. Sebastian Stan | Adult Things

By : watchmegetobsessed | Tumblr

word count: 1.1k
Sebastian comes home after one month of shooting only to see that your bump is finally showing.

-----

You check the time again, though it's been only three minutes since the last time you glanced on your phone, but you just can't help the excitement. Sebastian will be home in about ten minutes, coming back from four long weeks of shooting a movie, he somehow managed to rearrange his days and shorten his time on set. Originally he would have been away almost for two months, but the director and the producer were so understanding when Sebastian proposed his wish to do all of his scenes all together so he could come home to you earlier. At one point he was even contemplating canceling on the whole job, because he didn't want to be away from you for so long, but you convinced him that it's gonna be alright.

You were only in the third month of your pregnancy when he left, your bump not visible yet, but two weeks into that one month you were spending away your belly started to grow rapidly and now you are definitely showing. It's not that extreme, you can still easily cover it with big and baggy clothes, but if you're wearing your usual, form-fitting shirts it becomes pretty evident that you're pregnant. And that's why you're so excited about his return, you can't wait to see his reaction to the little bump, something he has been gushing about for so long. He couldn't stop talking about how much he can't wait to see the change finally.

You're wearing one of his bigger sweatshirts, one that's covering your waist line perfectly. You felt a little bad about not telling him how much you've grown, but you also wanted it to be a surprise.

The car finally pulls up on the driveway and you jump from the couch in excitement as if your butt was on fire. Above the surprise you're planning for him, you're also happy to see him again. One month was a long time and you were bummed when you found out you couldn't even visit him on set because of the hectic schedule he had to keep himself to and also because you couldn't really go on vacation from your job when you're about to go on a maternity leave very soon. So you were left with FaceTime calls and endless texts all day long, whenever either of you had the chance.

As the front door opens you bolt out of the living room, down the hallway, finally seeing the man you've been missing so bad these past weeks. He looks tired, that's quite clear, but also very happy to be home with you.

"Baby!" he beams as you jump into his arms with a squeal, wrapping yourself around him like a little monkey as he holds you tight with his strong arms. "God, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too," you mumble against his neck before peppering his skin with kisses, up his jawline and cheek until you finally reach his lips, giving him the most passionate welcome home kiss ever.

"How are you feeling? Everything alright?" he asks, his eyes wandering down you as you climb off of him, standing on your feet again.

He reaches out, his hand about to touch your stomach when you take a step back with a cheeky smile, his eyes snapping up to meet your gaze with a questioning stare, but instead of saying anything you just grab the hem of the sweater and pulling up you turn to the side so he can see the bump.

His eyes widen right away, gasping at the change that happened in such a short time. Last time he saw you, barely anything could be seen, at best you looked like you were a little bloated but definitely not pregnant. Now, as he is watching your bare middle section he is at a loss of words, his mind barely able to wrap around the wonderful things that are happening inside you.

"Oh my God!" he breathes out as he steps closer and his hands finally touch your belly, just gently keeping his warm palms on either side of your navel. "Look at this bump! It's so gorgeous!" he chuckles and you can see his eyes watering, his reaction making you emotional as well. Your hormones have been all over the place already, you could cry by just looking at a cute puppy these days. So seeing your boyfriend be so touched and happy because of your bump is just breaking down the already leaking dams in your eyes.

Getting down on his knees his face gets on the same level as your stomach and at first he just stares at you in awe, but then he leans closer and kisses your belly over and over again, his hands running up and down the sides gently.

"It all happened in about two weeks, I swear I just woke up finally looking pregnant one day," you chuckle, your fingers running through his hair, playing with his chocolate curls.

"The little one is getting bigger, huh?" he chuckles, pressing another kiss to your skin before he stands back up, wrapping you up in his embrace as his lips find yours in a chaste and emotional kiss, both of you so lost in this beautiful moment.

"Yeah, next time you go out to get groceries, you'll be coming back to their graduation party," you chuckle, Sebastian giving you a wide-eyed look, but he smiles back too.

"Are you trying to make me cry like a baby?" he narrows his eyes at you.

"No, we'll have one here soon. Try to stay an adult," you chuckle, cupping his face in your palms gently, pulling him down for another kiss.

"Adults need to do adult things, right?" he then smirks, and you already recognize that sly glimmer in his eyes as he leans down and takes your bottom lip between his teeth, tugging on it gently and you can't help the small moan that slips through your lips.

"Adult things that lead to having a baby?" you ask teasingly, but his grin just grows.

"I don't think you can get any more pregnant, so we can have all the fun we want," he smirks, his hands finding your bum, giving it a squeeze that makes you jump in his arms a little.

"So eager, huh?"

"Can't help it, I've been starving for an entire month, baby," he pouts like a little kid.

"Oh, you poor thing, let's make up for it then!" you offer and that's all he needs, he is quick to scoop you up into his arms and head straight into the bedroom with you.