8. Timothée Chalamet | Soundtrack

By : multific | Tumblr

Request: Hey! Could you do an imagine where y/n is a pianists/musician and she meets Timothée on set (or something like that). Few months later she wins an Oscar for CMBYN soundtrack and Tim is proud of her. He could be a boyfriend or just a friend (it's up to you ). Thanks! Have a nice day!

-----

Music was all you ever knew. All you ever cared for and loved.

Since the moment you were able to reach your grandma's piano, all you did was sit there while she taught you.

Then your obsession became your passion and you were very talented in it. While others were playing around, going to high school, had boyfriends, you composed and practiced.

You won many prizes with your performance and then came the biggest opportunity, you got the job to compose, write songs and music for movies.

You started off with small projects and small or short songs. But then Call Me By Your Name came around. A movie about two men in love. You read the novel and absolutely loved it, you couldn't wait to see the movie itself.

When all of your soundtracks and the main theme song was done, you met the cast.

Armie Hammer took you off of your legs in a matter of seconds with his sweetness, however, the one who caught your eye was Timothée. And something in you told you that he liked you just as much as you did.

However after that one time, you didn't meet with him.

Months passed and you got new jobs. Then you got the news that the movie will be premiering and you were to attend the red carpet event.

It wasn't unusual for you to be standing in front of hundreds of people, but this was slightly different. Because as soon as you arrived, you were bombed with interviewers asking questions.

Was this normal to ask the composer?

Thankfully during a rather uncomfortable interview, you felt a hand on your back and as you looked there he stood, head full of curls, smile just as wide as on the day you met and he looked extremely handsome in a suit.

"Let me help." he whispered to you.

He must have noticed how uncomfortable you were with the cameras and people around you, and he came to your rescue. And thanks to him, you soon found yourself to be in a more secure place.

"Thank you." you said smiling at him.

"You are not used to this, are you?"

"Oh, I had many competitions and I used to perform in front of people, but this was a bit much."

"Understandable. I'm sorry if I'm rude, but I cannot remember seeing you during shootings, which was your character?" he asked, and you had to admit his thinking face was rather cute.

"Oh, no, you got it wrong. I'm not an actress, I wrote the soundtrack for the movie! We met once back in March I think."

"I'm sorry. I remember now. You are quite something, the soundtrack came out amazing." he smiled.

"Thank you. I will have to see about your acting though. I haven't seen it yet." at that the two of you laughed a bit, then he had to leave.

You were so disappointed that you couldn't sit next to him. Timothée wasn't only handsome and charming but something about him helped you keep your calm.

You loved the movie, however, it was a bit weird to hear the songs you heard thousands of times before, but they sure fit.

You were pleased with the end result and the movie as well. The story was still heart-warming for you and the acting, perfection.